Nothing we can do

Raquel pov

I was next to Joel in his hospital bed I couldn't take it he was in coma and if he dies I wont be able to live without him. I had been crying for so long I got used to it "Everything is going to be okay" says Yoandri he was next to me. The rest of the boys came in all of CNCO was in the room "Como esta?" asks Christopher with tears I just looked at him and looked down he came to hug me. "Raquel porque no vas por in café" says Paty coming in "no" I said shaking my head before I knew it I was crying again "Erick llevala por in café" says Richard "no quiero" I say holding Joels hand I cant believe my Boyfriend is in coma again. "Porfavor" says Erick "okay" I say getting up and taking a deep breath we were walking out of the room when the machine started going beep beep beep really fast I rushed back to Joel his mom ran to get the nurse "no Joel stay with me!" I shout he opened his eyes and was breathing really fast "Raquel promise me if I go you will always be CNCO's photographer please" he says in a really low voice "Joel don't go" I say "Raquel promise me" he says "Chicos prometanme que CNCO va a seguir sin mi" he says "Yoandri promise me you will take care of Raquel please" he says "I promise" says Yoandri crying "Joel tu no te puedes ir porque quien ba a ser el chiquito del grupo con migo?" says Erick on the verge of tears "Prometanmelo chicos!" he says starting to get pale "te le prometemos" say all the boys "Raquel please ?" he says "I promise" I say he let go of my hand his mom came in screaming and crying with the doctor "ma...te..amo" he says "a..todos...los..amoo..." he says and then the machine went beeeeeeeeeeeeep and it stoped "get out of the room please" says the doctor I couldn't even move "Raquel vamonos" says Chris trying to pick me up but how I didn't move a single muscle he and Emanuel dragged me out. I was a disaster we were waiting for the doctor to come out for what seemed like forever finally "Joel Pimentel's family?" "yes" we all say "I'm sorry to tell you this but there's nothing we can do he's dead" my world stopped everything was getting blurry the world was spinning there was so much noise and then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys this chapter is so sad I cant right now anyways probably one more chapter till the end.

-pimentelcoronel