Part 26

Raquel pov

It was morning and I was still next to joel. I felt something grave my hand I looked at my hand and Joel's hand was holding mine I looked up and Joel's eyes were opened and he was smiling at me "Joel" I say "Raquel te amo" he says "shh Joel dont say anything you need to rest" I say "Mi amor!" yells Paty coming in "estas bien te duele algo?" " no mama estoy bien" I got up so she can hug her kid.The Doctors came in to check on Joel ant told us he could leave in 2 days. We went back in the room and I sat on the couch while my mom and Paty talked to Joel I don't know what I would do with out him hes just perfect the way his curly hair falls on his forehead and the way his perfect teeth line up into a perfect smile I didn't realize it but I was smiling to myself. "Raquel!" I hear someone call "ehh?" I say "bamonos Joel tiene que descansar" my mom says I get up and give Joel a kiss on his forehead.

'''''''''2 days later'''''''''''

Raquel pov

Joel finally got out of the hospital. Right know we are eating ice cream "babe thanks for saving me" I say "don't say anything" he says putting ice cream on the tip of my nose I do the same back and soon we were having in Ice cream fight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No guys I didn't die sorry I've just been studying a lot for finals but I'm on Winter break!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I can update more now and there is one more chapter of the book and then its the END. Also don't worry Joel didn't die either.

-pimentelcoronel