The one and only Joel Pimentel!💙

Raquel's pov
I arrived were we were going to meet and as soon as I got off. I'm guessing a guard comes up to me "follow me,mam" he says I just give him a no what are you thinking kind of look. 
"She's not going with you" says my brother getting of the car omg great now i see what's going on there's fans here and the guards are protecting the boys. "It's okay Ivan he's with CNCO" I say looking at my brother "no for all I know he can be a rapist" my brother says. Then I started seeing fans leaving with a disappointed look, "bro just leave" I say getting annoyed, next thing you know CNCO come out of a car that was next to us.  No how embarrassing they seen me this whole time." I'm with them" the guard says "oh okay" my brother says and gives me a hug, then leaves. The boys walk up to me and say hi "Estes Joel Pimentel" says Chris pointing  at Joel🙄 The one and only Joel Pimentel was in front of me. "Hola" he says and smiles giving me a kiss on the cheek "Hola" I say trying my best not to blush. We enter and Erick holds the door for us I honestly felt kind of weird you know being with CNCO!!! We ordered and me & Joel bolt got chocolate ice cream. "So Raquel?" De donde eres?" Says Richard looming at me "Pues vengo de Colorado mis papas se quisieron venir a Miami" I say "yo quiero ir a Denver " says Erick having ice cream in his lip I laugh and Joel looks at me.
Joel's pov
This girl is so beautiful and nice her laugh just got me dead it's so cute. Oh no I'm staring at her."Tienes novio?" I say oh no no what did I just say!! Everyone looks at me like literally I feel like the whole world has stopped and looked at me "si" she says and smiles. My heart.... "Porque preguntas"says Erick winking "nada mas" I say. We all ate and Raquel's brother came to pick her up.
Erick pov
A Joel le gusto Raquel......
---------------------------------------------
Liked it?
Anyway Joel dosent want to be called potato anymore😢also sorry I take forever to update. I'll try to update sooner.👌
-pimentelcoronel💙