Takuma's and Kaname's plan

Kaname was just drinking a glass of a crimson liquid when Takume slamed open the door and sat down across from him. Anger evident in his stride. "So how about we talk about Rido Kuran huh?" Kaname just keep his poker face as he watched his friend. "So you met? That means he's here..." Takume looked at him carefully. "Although your acting calm i can see that, that man edges you up as well? I take it that he's the reason you seem causious with Senri?" Kaname hummed his confirmation. "Yes... he is Shiki's father... but his name is from my blood line." "I know, he told me he's your uncle."

Kaname looked at him apologetically. "I didnt want him to find Shiki, or even this place... my guess is he followed Aidou when he tried to escape him. Aidou knew not to fight him and meet with me to talk to Cross and Toga. We've already done so, but the barrior only works on thoughs not inside at the time. Thoughs already inside can leave and return when they please." Kaname put his cup down crossing his arms and legs elegently. "Considering the fact that you just met him tells me that it was pointless to do so."

Takuma sighed leaning back. "So we will have to banish him our selfs... how about i work for him..." kaname arched a brow. Takuma smiled. "He knows how i feel about his son. Sooo~ i will destract him while the rest of you come with a plan. But dont tell me anything keep me in the dark, that way i have no secrets to keep besides what he alreafy knows im sure of. After all its not like he knows how loyal i am to you." Kaname smiled. "Good plan. Then just leave everything to us. And we'll leave him to you." Takuma got up waving his hand. "Good. Now im returning to my lovers side. Its not that i dont want to talk to you all morning. But he is far more tempting." Kaname laughed. "So is Zero to me. The only differents, i have to hold back." Takuma laughe as he closed the door. Kaname's expression dropped and his fae hardened "Let us just hope no harm comes to ether of us..."

~out in the city~

When the night class started Takuma slipped away asking Kaname to cover for him. He knew he shouldn't keep the pure blood waiting. This one seemed less reasonable then the others he had met. He walked into the city passing by many strange people ranging from all sorts of things, Human and vampire alike. The blond sensee a higher power level in the dark. (I recognize the aura) he followed it into an ally, feeling cautious he pulled out his katana and carfully glided it over the floor.

He saw a shadow move and halted his steps, a bright smile gracing his face. "Hello Kuran. I see your energetic tonight." He heard the man chuckle lowly appearing in front of him. "Good evening Takuma was it?" The blond nodded. "Yes, but as we are not well acquainted i perfer you to call me ichigo..." the man smiled wrapping his arm over the boys shoulder. "No, your my bastards lover right? So we should get to know each another better." Takuma glared at him but kept his smile. "Thats one way to put it." He took off the mans hand and walked away. (Im not going to enjoy this at all.)

~the night class~

Senri was feeling bothered today. Usually Takuma greeted him in the moring and walked him to school. But instead he just woke him up and left. He seemed to be bothered but wouldnt say anything but "nothings wrong" and smile. "I can see past that fake smile..." Rima looked past him worried and passed him pocky. She didnt want to say anything to set him off so she just silently comforted him.

Senri looked at Toga and Kaname. He remebered Takuma saying he needed to talk to the brown headed man. But he didnt expect the teacher to be in on it too. Something about it told him that something was up. And he needed to know why. Aidou noticed the boys different behavor and moved next to him. "I know what your thinking... but dont worry, Takuma is very strong and can handle what ever is thrown at him. I cant tell you what it is mainly because Kaname doesnt want anyone to know. Including Takuma and me... but thanks to some events both of us know and we're helping as best as we can. Takuma will come back to you. I promise."

Senri looked at Aidou blankly. "Ok...but." his eyes started to turn red. "If anyhting happenes to him... anyone who was a part of the plan to send him out will be mine. Understand?" He said in a low hiss. Aidou's eyes widen in surprize as he smiled. (That was not expected...) he laughed nervously "ok..." and scooted away running back to Kain. "Aidou stop running around and stay in your seat!" Toga yelled as Aidou finally sat down. "Sorry." He mumbled lightly as he laughed again scratching the back of his head. Kain looked at him annoyed and Kaname sighed in disapointment. Kaname turned his gaze to the window. (I have too much to protect now... in the past Rido did so much wrong and killed so many... can i stop him this time since im awake... or will time repeat its self?) He turns his gaze to Senri. (I just hope Takuma's ok. That man is unstable and if one thing is for sure. Takuma will have trouble handling him...) "good luck friend."