Rido meets Zero

The blond raced down the streets screaming refusal all the way down his path. A Burnett man hot on his trail. People turned to glance at them before they disappeared in the alley. Takume ran into a dead end turning around glaring at the man in front of him. "No! You do not cheat with getting to know your son!" Rido smirked. "But you made me promise not to meet him. At least let me know through your memories how he is." Takuma shaked his head rapidly. "No, no, no! You are not biting me!? If you want to get to know your son then prove your self worthy of meeting him." Rido put his hand over his shoulder. "It will only last 2 minutes boy. Dont worry your not my type so nothing will happen." Takuma lifts his feet pressing them against Rido's chest as he kicked with full force. The man not moving at all. "Just give up." *click* "i know he's pretty and all and seems easy... but i suggest you put your attention else where." The two looked to the side seeing a silver headed boy with a lolly-pop in his mouth. And a bag of goodies. A girl with brown hair by his side.

Rido widened his eyes as he saw Yuki. "You... you look like Juri?" Takuma slipped out of Rido's hands. "Zero you and Yuki should be at school no?" Zero lifted a brow smiling. Yuki frowned. (Ichiru please dont do something stupid.) "Its Saturday Takuma... you know shiki has been pissy since you disappeared Wednesday." Takuma's eyes widen. He turned to Rido. "You dragged me around for 4 days!?" Rido shrugged. "Do you really think i pay attention to time? After you reach a certain age you stop paying attention to such trivial matters." Takuma face palmed his head. "No wonder it, felt so long... im going to visit Senri. Please stay away from the school. Once i return i'll take you to you ex fiance's last home. Ok?"

Rido smiled and nodded his head. "Fine fine. I will go meet with this cross then.. maybe... after all if im to be living in this new world i should figure out how it works." The man changed his gaze watching Zero carefully. A smile slowly gracing his lips. "By any chance are you her last toy?" Zero's eye twitched. "What the fuck did you say!?" The man laughed. "Oh sorry. I meant are you the level E turned by Shizuo Hio?" Zero's eyes widen. Takuma grabbed Zero dragging him back. "No, he is a vampire hunter. He is one of Cross's kids. I suggest you dont mess with him ether."

The man nodded his head. "Zero's your name right?" The boy glared at him. "Tell Kaname hello." Zero felt something weird about the man. So weird that he wanted to get as far as he could from him. "Whatever bye." Zero grabbed Yuki's hand and dragged her following Takuma intentionally. (Hey Zero could he be who you have to avoid?) Zero looked down in thought. "He may be."

~The dorm~

The three went to the night dorms. Zero stopped turning to Yuki. "Why are you here?" She huffed in annoyance. "Well your going to talk to Kaname right?" "Yea but not with you. Remember you had a date with Yori today. Thats why we went shopping." Zero shoved the food onto Yuki. "Bye." Yuki kicked his foot. "Ass!" And she turned walking away. Zero looked at Takuma who was giggling a bit. Zero raised a brow. "Hey your about to go threw worse when you see shiki." Takuma stopped immediately and paled slightly. "Thats right. Rima and Senri are going to have my head..." zero smirked "mmhm." When the two walked in Shiki was their in front of him eating pocky. Takuma froze. "Uh hi senr-waaa!" The boy gripped Takuma's collar and begun to drag him up stair's.

"Well he's going to have a fun time~" ichiru stated. "You have no idea... seriously that boy can get scary." Zero turned to see Aidou leaning on the wall. "I tried to talk to Senri and comfort him... but he became quite, fearsome. I dont think i was able to last any of the conversation." Zero nodded his head. "Well im about to talk to Kaname. If you hear gun shots then you know why." Aidou shuck his head. "No, no i dont. Your so temperamental that anything can cause you to shoot that man. Their is too many things to guess to know the answer."  Zero smirked. "Well then the easiest choice is that Kaname is an ass." "Pfft!" Aidou covered his mouth and started to walk away covering his mouth as he tried to not laugh.

~~

*slam* "Kaname who the fuck is Rido..... wait wrong question.... is Rido the guy i have to avoid!" Kaname dropped his cup onto the floor, his eyes were shut as his left eye brow twitched in annoyance. "Can you come in normally!?" Zero leaned on the wall. "Nope... oh and by the way he said to say hi." Kaname gripped the bridge of his nose. "Not only did you not avoid him but you spoke to him... great." Zero got closer sitting on the couch. "Well how was i suppose to know who you wanted me to avoid. You just came in, flirted, then said. Oh hey avoid this dude! Yea no explanation necessary."

Kaname was about to speak again but stopped. "......" Zero smirked. "Yea. Think about it ass hole." Kaname clutched his head again. "Ok.... well please tell me he didn't realize anything about you." Zero started to look at Kaname a little worried. "He called me Hio's pet... and said she was his fiance...." Kaname looked up to him and noticed Zero looking away sadly. "Is this Ichiru's sorrow or your own." The boy shrugged. "Zero was turned by her... but i was always by her side... i-i really cared for her, an despite her horrible approach towards Zero... she cared for him too." Kaname got up and sat near the silver headed boy grabbing his chin and turning him to face himself. "You knew Hio better then Rido. They may have been engaged, but she loathed him. Trust me. If anyone knew her best its you." Ichiru smirked and kissed Kaname when he pulled away it was Zero in control once more.

"Thanks..." was all he said before getting up to leave. "...since i already met him, we might as well remove the visiting banned. After all it was only there for me to avoid him right?" Zero bit his lip lightly looking at Kaname in a desirable way. After seeing the boys face Kaname didn't know how to answer. And one thing for sure. He did NOT want to push the boy away when he suddenly started to invite him instead of refusing his Pursuits. Kaname groaned leaning back. "Maybe... lets just figure it out tomorrow." Zero smiled mischievously. "Fine with me." And he left the room leaving Kaname to his thought. (How do i handle him when he's like this and keep him off of Rido's radar at the same time?) He looked back at the door and smiled. "Guess i'll just leave that to tomorrow me."

Yea.... sorry if the chapters seem bad. I dont really know how they seem but i hope they are still enjoyable. If something seems off and needs more development please tell. I tried to add more plot but i think im failing lol. Oh well~ X)