Pure Blood?

Ok im putting Reign no longer on hold till i finish this. I will try to update this every day so it wont be long. After this i am not making any new fics so i can finish the others i neglected due to the fact that no one is reading them lol.

Snow swallowed her surroundings making her feel blinded by the single pure color. Its brightness made her feel discomfort and regret but no real reason came to mind but the words. "Blood" they seemed to echo in her head over and over again in a taunting manner. She falls to her knee's feeling pain looking down holding her ears tight. She shuts her eyes to try and shut it out but to no avail. "Is your memories painful girl?" Her eyes race up to meet a man with multicolored eyes smirking down at her, Red and blue peircing her very soul. He raised his arms up in a type of hug gesture as he sneered at her. "Oh come on my sweet neice, dont you feel heartless about forgetting your dear mommy? Why dont i help you remember..." as soon as the words left his mouth blood flooded the white scenery streatching to her. A house apeared behind him being engulfed by flames as they seemed to form something. Yuki's eyes widen as pain flooded her and she started to panic screems echoing in her head. She tried to look away but someone grasped her cheeks making her face them. A women with brown hair before her, blood Trinkling down her face. "Baby girl..."

~~

"AHHHHH!" Zero jumped up hearing Yuki's scream immediately he ran to her room in nothing but PJ shorts swinging the door open. Inside he saw Yori tring to comfort a thrashing and screaming Yuki. He could hear her pulse increase every second she moved her body convulsing in pain. Yori looked a him with wide eyes. "Get Cross!" He nodded and ran out as quick as he could even resorting to his vampire powers. Which turned out unnecessary finding his father around the corner. He looked at Zero just as panicked. And Zero grabbed his arm. "Yuki's having some sort of panic attack!" The man looked Zero in the eye with uncertainty. "Is Yori with her?" Zero mummbled a yes. Cross looked down in thought. "And she's still screaming and panicing? Even with comfort..." Zero mumbled it again wondering what does this have to do with anything. Cross swallowed unsure. "Get Kaname..." now Ichiru was unsettled. "Get who? The hell we need him for." Cross shook his head. "Not now you two. go get him!" Zero sighed and started to run past him. "Fine!"

Zero jumped up to Kaname's window opening the doors quietly as he walked to Kaname's bed. The man was reading a book near his lamp. (I didnt need to be quiet!? Their vampires they sleep in the morning!) Kaname looked at Zero amused. "Oh?" Zero put his hand up immediately, and Ichiru started to talk. "Sooo not a booty call. Its Yuki. Shes freaking out and no one knows why.... Cross said to get you." When Zero finished Kaname's eyes widen and he stood up quickly grabbing the silverettes hip and picking him up. "We must get there now then." But before Zero could protest about getting 'picked up' they were already at the room and he was placed gently on the floor. Kaname went straight to Yuki dissmissing Cross and them. Yori put up a fight but Ichiru got impatient and yanked her out as a string of unfriendly words reached out directed to Kaname.

~~

Hours had passed and the three started to shift uncomfortably. Cross had called Toga and started to talk to him about. "Awakening" and family's heritage" Cross seemed to feel slightly worried and started to look pale. And Toga noticed pulling him in an out of character pulling cross into a comforting embrace. Both Zero's and Yori's jaws dropped forgetting what was going on. Zero could hear Ichiru cheer saying. (Thats right old guys get some action your selfs haha!) Zero groaned and told him to shut up before he scars him. Cross looked at the two just remembering they were there and got slightly flustered. "Oh... sorry haha." Toga rolled his eyes and looked at Zero smirking. "Hey want me to teach you about something else?" Zero shuck his head with a expression of horror. "No thank!" Then Ichiru smirked sticking his tongue out. "We got Kaname for that." the burnett man started to laugh at that responce not fully expecting it.