Senri's Trust

Ahhhhh! Im so sorry i've been neglecting my book so bad! Well im here to make it up now~ also i believe i only have a good maybe 6 chapters or more to go!? Getting close to the end. After i give these two (meaning Takuma x Senri) their chapter i will do two for Toga x Cross and another for Yuki x Yori that will also move the story plot. Then the last two will be dedicated to Zero/Ichiru X Kaname. But then again my plans never go AS PLANNED so let see how it goes XD

Senri dragged Takyma to his room slamming his door. Once inside he relesed the taller blonde's hand and went in his bed cuddiling in it, Takuma just smiled gently as he watched him. As soon as the burnett boy took him away from his father he grew silent, and his ears turned bright red. Takuma could tell that all the courage he summed up for that moment faded away as soon as he knew that his lover was secure... But it still hurt him knowing that Senri's trust only goes as deep as having to bit le him for answers. "...Senri... you. you dont trust me?" The other boy stood silent. "I-i know i've been distant, that i've keep things frim you... but not once have i ever bit you for the truth." Still no movement. Takuma looked down rubbing the part of his neck that was abused earlier. "You know i love you right?" Still no responce. *sigh* "im taking a shower and getting changed." Taakuma started to walk away. He paused for a moment looking back to see if maybe the boy wanted to speak now. But he was still buried beneath his covers. "I guess it doesn't matter now to you? After all you got prof that i will always be loyal..."

Takuma couldn't take the silents anymore and was about to leave when. "Sorry..." he felt arms wrap from behind him over his stomach. Presure on his upper back as the smaller boy leaned his head against him. "Im sorry..." Takuma placed his hand over the ones on his stomach caressing them gently. "For what?" Senri squeezed tighter. "For not trusting you *sniff*... for biting you...*sniff* *sniff*" Takuma could feel his back getting wet and his brows furrowed with worry. He quickly unlaced the hand turning around on his knee's before his lover. The boys face was slightly puffed. But still held almost no emotion. His ears were still tinted pink and water ran down from his eyes. Takuna traced a hand up his face and caressed his cheek, his thumb rubbing up and down.

Senri started to hicup as he felt His lovers actions. "I-i was scared, and angry." Takuma tilted his head smiling as a light giggle escaped his lips. "Of what?" The boys stormy blue eyes met with the other deep green. "I was scared you would leave me... you havent marked me... nor done anything to prove that i am yours... you've only kissed me, but even thats rare." Takuma couldn't help feel himself amused and happy as he watched his frustrated lover. (He's so freaken cute...) Senri grabbed Takumas collar and looked at his lips. "Rima said if a lover doesn't seem to show interest eventually they get bored and leave..." "pfft!?" Senri's eyes shot back up to Takuma's to see him shaking and crouching over as he covered his mouth. Senri pinched his cheaks elicting an ow as the blonde looked back up. "Dont always beleive her Senri."

Takuma wrapped his arms around Senri's hips and lifted him up earning a small startled yelp. "But if thats what you want." He placed him down on the bed hovering over him. "I can give you it." He leaned down to his ear as his voice deeped to a low whisper. "And so much more my love." Senri covered his ear his eyes wide in shock. He looked at Takuma flustered as he tried to sink his head into his chest and the collar of his own shirt. "Will you?" Something wet and warm slid across his neck nipping at his jaw. "Of course~" the words vibrated threw his mind making his whole body heat up. Both hands went down between his legs as he figited uncomfortably. Takuma smiled and just kissed his lips lightly. "I love you Senri... and only you." "Lov... you to.." the boy mumbled lowly as he felt the other seaze his lips once more. This time locking them as his tongue slipped in. Tamuma's hands slipped down pulling Senri's hands away to unbutton the pants before slipping them down only stopping once he reached the ankles. He pulled away slowly making Senri slightly whine from the loss of warmth. And Takuma just laughed. "I need to remove this gross shirt first heh."

The burnett frowned and stood still as he watched him slowly lift the edges above his waste over his head revealing his tone yet adverage sized body. But compare to his own, he was larger i only by a little in both hieght and width. Out of curiosity the boy ran a fingure down the blonde's abdomen tracing the mucle lines smiling. "You know you dont seem the type to be that fit... for a while i though i would have more mucle. Glad i was wrong." Takuma laughed again before pinning Senri's hand lacing his fingers with the other before raising one hand to kiss his palm. "All because im not a model like you doesn't mean i dont take care of myself." He thrusted up ward makinf Senri jump. "So dont worry. Im sure i have enough strength and stamana to satisfy you." Senri's face shot red "No, no that not what i me-mph!" He could feel the blonde laugh in his kiss, the vibrations traveling down his throat. His face turned even more red and he couldn't help embrace the feeling if wanting to run away. But as Takuma's hand re-laced around his own, he knew it was too late for that.

~~

"S-stop... not ther-ah!" Senri was buiring his face into Takuma's shoulder as he started to bit down snuffiling his moans as he felt the older boy thrust into him.   He parted away yanking the blonde locked lightly. "P-pl... not so hard." He looked at Takuma seeing him smile as he dipped down to kiss him once more. "Of course love... but i want you to feel good so dont deny to much." Takuma raised his hips and grinded down against him elicting a gasp as the others body shuttered uncontrolably. "Is tht good for you?" Senri started to shake his head side to side as he covered his mouth. Takukam snickerd lowering down to his ear once more. "Then how would you like it?" Senri glared at him feeling upset with the perverted questions. "Stop playing amd just mark me already!" Takuma smiled lowering his head further down, near his neck. "As you wish." Fangs slowly sank down into hia flesh making him arch his back into Takuma. His hands wound around his neck as he pulled the blonde closer gasping at the strange sensation. "Ah!" He quickly shut himself up bitting into Takuma's neck once more, only pulling away once he did. He stared at his now mated lover with glazed eyes before smiling himself. "Now you will alway be mine..." Takuma pecked his lips. "As you are mine... Always."

Ta-da! Im done with this couple. Though i will still have the uncle mess with them for shits and giggles they are done XD hope you enjoyed!