(5) Preparing Alisyn and Out to Get Andy

*(Zee’s POV)*

                “You can go tonight right?”

                “Yeah sure. What do you want me to wear?” Okay, I had set up a date for her and Andy. Ronnie and I were going to be there, but it wasn’t going to be a double date. We were just going to watch from a distance. Oh hell! Who am I kidding? We were going to date stalk them. I was thinking about bringing a video camera, but Ronnie wouldn’t let me. I smirked. I just had to tease Andy a little. He was going to regret comparing her to Marcie. I mean, she did look like her, but with my expert cosmetologist and hairstyling skills, she could look a totally different person.

                “Let me go see,” I said getting off of her bed and walking to her small closet. “Where are your dresses?”

                “Very back.”

                “Ah hah!” I shouted as I found what seemed to be the perfect dress. What made it even better, it was something Marcie would never wear. “Try this on!” I said excitedly throwing it at her.

                She raised an eyebrow, “What are you trying to do?”

                “Just do it!” I pushed her into her bathroom. After a couple of minutes I was tapping my foot impatiently. “What’s taking you so long?”

                “It doesn’t fit,” she murmured through the door.

                “Open the door!” I commanded. It slowly creaked open. My jaw dropped when I saw her. She was… Well she was sexy! No homo.

                “Is it that bad?” She asked looking a little weirded out.

                “Oh honey!” I yelled and hugged that girl’s neck. “You’re so freaking hot! C’mon! Let me do your makeup and hair!” I squeaked in excitement and ushered her over to her teeny tiny vanity in her bedroom. “You have tights right?”

                “No.”

                I frowned, “Hold on, let me call Ronnie.” I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and clicked 3. What? He’s on speed dial. You can’t blame me. He is my boyfriend after all. “You’re so lucky I come extra prepared.”

                “Hey babe.”

                “Hey, can you do me huge favor?”

                “What is it?” he asked suspiciously. I can’t really blame him. I’ve gotten him in trouble before with my “favors”.

                “Go in my suitcase and find my lace tights.”

                “What do you need those for?” I could hear the frown in his voice.

                I chuckled. He knew some serious shit was going down when I needed those. “I need them Alisyn. You’re going to die when you see her.” I thought for a second. There was a dress in her closet that I could wear. She was my size too. “Bring me a strapless bra. You might have to search awhile. Oh, and bring my makeup bag to. Oh! And my shoe bag! I can’t believe I almost forgot that.” I glanced towards the closet. “Bring me some fishnets too please?”

                “Yes your highness.”

                “Yay! Thank you sir knight! I love you!”

                Ronnie laughed, “Yeah, love you too. See you in a minute.” Minute was an understatement. By the time he was here I could have finished Alisyn’s hair and makeup. I kind of felt bad for him though. He did have to carry two big bags. When he got here I quickly kissed him and took the bags. “Hey Alisyn.”

                “Hey,” she said waving from her seat. They had a conversation as I changed in the middle of the room. Hey, I had no time to waste! When I finished pulling my fishnets on, I looked at Ronnie.

                “What’dya think?” He looked me over. I was wearing a black dress with a dark purple, gray, and black rhinestone halter. It was made of a flowy material. In the front it cut off mid-thigh, but in the back it was floor length. I had on heavy eyeliner, especially on top, and dark purple eye shadow. For shoes I wore a pair of heeled black combat boots. I kept my accessories to a minimum with a silver-spiked, black leather bracelet.

                “You look… Wow.” I smiled. That’s what I was going for. “Why don’t you make Alisyn look like that?” Oh what an amazing boyfriend he was! I sort of forgot about her… Don’t tell her that. I snapped.

                “Yes! She will look even better!” I bent over to get the bags off of the floor. I felt Ronnie’s eye carefully watching me. I grabbed the bags and turned to look at him. “Take a picture babe. It’ll last longer.” Then I immediately set to work on Alisyn. When I was done I stepped back and admired my work. She was my best work. Her dress was much like a ball gown except it was knee length. It was sapphire and the back was corseted. I matched her dress and tights with simple black heels that had a velvet dark blue bow on the back. I gave her the most gorgeous Smokey eye ever to be seen. With much convincing, I curled her dark brown hair and pulled it back in a loose clip that left curls falling on her face.

                “Where did you learn how to do all this?” Alisyn asked gasping as she looked in the mirror.

                “Self taught! I grew up putting KISS makeup on my friends. Ronnie won’t let me near his face with eyeliner though.” I frowned at him. He doesn’t like having things pointed at his eye by someone else.

                Ronnie rolled his eyes and checked his watch. “It’s time to go.”