(9) Happy Ever Does Exist

***(Marcie’s P.O.V.)***

                I gasped for breath as I fell into Alisyn’s body. What had she done! This was terrible. It wasn’t time for her to die. I couldn’t think about that though, she had done this on purpose. She knew what she was doing. “Andy,” I called out, hoarse. Speech hurt my throat. A nurse came in.

                “Oh you’re awake! That’s fantastic! Do you need water?”

                I nodded and she handed me a glass of water. “Can you bring in my friends?”

                “You aren’t supposed to have visitors ma’am.”

                “Please, I need to talk to them.”

                She gave me a weak smile, “Alright.”

                She came back five minutes later with Andy, Ronnie, and Zee. As soon as she left I looked straight at Andy. “Where am I?”

                “Alisyn, don’t you remember?”

                “I’m not Alisyn.”

                “What?” Andy and Ronnie asked at the same time. Zee was just staring at me. Her expression suddenly softened and her hands went to her face. She looked like she was about to cry.

                “Oh my God, how did she do it?”

                “How did who do what?” Ronnie asked.

                Zee came over to me and hugged me. She kissed my cheek. “It’s Marcie you dumbasses.”

                “What?!” Andy and Ronnie practically yelled.

                Leave it to Zee to make things weirder than normal. “She’s right. Alisyn sort of forced me into her body, so she’s dead. It’s complicated.”

                A tear leaked down Andy’s face. “Marcie.”

                “Yeah,” I said smiling. He was going to make me cry. I saw Zee push Ronnie out of the room from the corner of my eye. How she always knew things I would never know.

                “I missed you so much,” He choked out at he came over to me. “I love you.” He whispered before kissing me with a passion I had never felt before. It sent chills up and down my spine and gave me goose bumps. I guess being dead for awhile could do that for you.

                “I love you too,” I said lifting my hand to his face, “so much.”

---~<3~---

    Should this be the end, or would you like an epilogue? It’s short I know. If 10 people ask for an epilogue I will write one.