The dragon prince

I have to keep running. If they were to catch me I would be dead for sure. The Forest floor was wet becuse of last night's rain. I can't get what father said out of my head. It makes no since. ”You are not really my son. You aren't even human. You are a dragon. I wish your mother never picked you up when she found you. Because of you she is dead!” How could I be a dragon? for him to say that. And now im running from the dragon lords calvary. If they catch me im sure they will kill me. But what did me being a dragon have to do with my mothers death? And wouldn't I show signs of being a dragon sooner? I mean I know nothing about dragons. Only that they rule above all. one could destroy a human kingdom alone.

              ”Stop in the name of the dragon lord!” one of the calvary men yelled in a strangely close voice.”if you do not stop we will use deadly force!”

               I kept running untell my luck left me. Snap!!! I found myself smashing into the ground face first right into a mud puddle. I had to think fast. I got up quikly and tried to run only to see two short swords in my face. They were made from good elfish metal used for there light wight and good for cutting through flesh.

                And to no surprise the holders of the swords were elfish calvary. That is when my heart dropped as I realized I had been caught. I kneeled down in surrender. one of them got off there horse and binded my hands rough.” Oh im sorry did I ruin your day?” I asked with a smirk.

           ”Nighty night” said the elf still on his horse. I gave him a look of confusion untell I felt pain on the back of my head and lost consciousness.