The dragon prince

”Hey kid wake up!” A strange voice seemed to be urging me awake. I woke up to see a rough skind dwarf shaking me. He had a strange blond beard with a huge scare on his right eye.”wake up idiot!”

                ”Where am I?” I looked around the room with confusion.”What is this plac... Ouch” I felt a pain in my right side as the dwarf stabbed me with some strange object.

                 ”Quit asking questions dragonling or there is more where that came from.” He seemed to enjoy hurting me do to his evil laugh.”Your in the dragon tamers academy. Welcome!!!”

                 I looked around to see a cobblestone room. There were three others chained to the wall. An elfish women with red hair and soft looking skin. A dwarven male with brown hair and strangely no beard. It looked recently shaved. They probly did it to break his pride as a dwarf. And last to my surprise was a vampire. she had dark skin. Some may mistaken her for a dark elf but she is a vampire alright. She had blond hair wich looked strange with her skin color.

                  The dwarf interrupted my thoughts.”I'm sorry to those of you who came here willingly. The tamers prefer all of you chained just in case you change your mind.”

                    I hear steps getting closer and excited voices.” We are really going to get our dragons today!?!” A feminine voice asked” Yes yes. Now calm down there is enough for all of you to get one. Choose wisely because you will be stuck with this dragon for a while.”