The dragon prince

Everyone introduces themselves even the dwarf. I will have to introduce myself to them later because for some reason I can't hear them talk.

               ”If you are trying to listen to them you can't.” Said the teacher.” Knowing the name of a dragon gives you control of there dragon side.”

                 What is with this talk of a dragon side. What do they mean by that?

                  ”Ok now that you have introduced yourselves. It's time to find out what type of dragons you are stuck with.” Said the teacher hopefully.”I hope they are weak dragons so I don't have to pay this dwarf to much.” He walks out the door and the students follow. Then the dwarf takes our chains off and we follow. As usual I follow in the back of the group. We finally stop in a large courtyard.

                 ” Ok class. The best way to see what they are is a force transformation.” The teacher says with a devious grin.” And don't worry it will hurt them more than you. Lets go elf then dwarf then vampire then the weakest human. I already know he isn't ganna cost much.” The man who got the elf stept forward to the elf and dragged her to a large circle.

             ”Here I go.” Said the boy nervously. Then he kissed her. She was surprised and stumbled back. All of a sudden the ground started shaking and roots sprouted out of the ground and wrapped around the elf. she instantly disappeared behind the roots. The roots started to form a dome. There was a small green light in the roots and it was growing larger. The roots retreated leaving a large creature.

                  ” Good it is only a tree dragon.” The teacher said joyfully.” The more common the better.”