The Demon king's dragon

Silvea puckered her lips. She was blushing almost to the point where her whole face was red. She kissed me. The ground started shaking violently. All of a sudden huge cracks appeared in the ground with black fog coming out. The fog started to surround me. I felt paralyzed. The fog engulfed me. I started feeling my muscles tense.

           ”Here we go. Time to see what common dragon we get.” The teacher said.” I hope it is a Wyvern.”

                I felt power surge through my body and my height increased. I realized I had control of body parts im not supposed to have. I look at my hands and see nothing in the fog. The fog starts to disappear back into the cracks.

                  ”My God. What is that dragon?” Everyones faces were filled with surprise.”50 feet tall, 60 feet, dark black scales. No it couldn't be.” The teacher started pacing.” Your dragon most be. No it couldn't be. Could it? His species of dragon is called the Demon king's dragon. He is as rare and powerful as they get. I might as well give the dwarf all the gold the school has. That probly still wouldn't be able to pay for him.”

     The teacher charged off. Silvea rested her hands and head on me. She seemed oblivious to what the teacher had just said. I might not get to stay.        

   Hey guys. Can you please comment what you think. And don't forget to vote.