The dragon prince

”I pick this one, He is so cute”A feminine voice said. I had no clue what has happened but I can't see. But when I breathe in all I can smell is a scent like roses. I feel hands on the back of my head pulling me close to whatever was blocking my vision.

             ”No fair I don't won't the dwarf.” I assume for some reason the girls are fighting over me. Aren't dwarf dragons stronger then the normal human dragon species? I guess it depends on which dwarven family he hails from. The strongest come from the dwarf kings family.

         ” Well I called him first.” Said the female who I think is hugging me. ” Humph. Fine I will have the ugly dwarf.”

            ”Ok class, now that you have chosen your dragons introduce yourselves.” The teacher said. 

              All of a sudden I could see again. There was a female with long white hair.”Hi My name is Silvea Zentra. What is yours?”

             ”Natsu Horine. Nice to meet you madam Silvea” I bow down to her. I had to make up the surname seeing as the one I have known for my entire life is not even mine. All of a sudden my mind jumps to questioning why she thought I was cute. I'm not exactly what one would call attractive. I have short dirty blond hair. Average facial structure with a butt chin. And im a strange height for a human im about 6ish feet tall. most humans are like dwarfs to me.

        ”Hello. Anyone in there?” Silvea started bopping me on the head.”Earth to Natsu.”