You're Cheating on me??

Joe's POV:

I woke up to see my phone buzzing. I saw Skye sleeping next to me. I picked up the phone and saw the caller I.D. Great, it was Galina.

Phone Convo ( J= Joe G= Galina. )

J- What do you want?

G- Good morning to you too Joe.

J- I said, what do you want?

G- I just wanna meet you. I need to tell you something.

J- Why should I meet you after what you did last night?

G- That's what I wanna talk to you about. Will you please meet me at the café at around 12?

J- *sighs* Fine. I'll be there.

I put the phone down to see Skye starting to wake up.

"Who are you gonna meet?" she asked.

"Galina wants to meet me. She said that she wants to talk to me about last night. I won't go if you don't want me to Cupcake." I said. Her face dropped as she listened and she sighed.

"No you should go meet her. Sort things out so things don't get worse for us." she said. I was really surprised.

"Thanks." I said as I began to get ready.

****************************************************

Skye's POV:

Galina wants to meet Joe!!!! What the hell is wrong with her??? First of all, she turns up at Joe's house and makes me feel like shit and second of all, she wants to meet with Joe. But I trust Joe and I know that he will fix this mess.

**********************************************************

Joe's POV:

I went to meet Galina at the café. Boy was I regretting this. I walked in to see Galina sitting at a table and I went to join her.

"So what do you want Galina?" I asked

"Joe I'm so sorry that I turned up like that but I only did for you." she said.

"Are you kidding me?? I have a girlfriend." I said.

"Joe, I wanna get back together with you." she said, leaving my mouth hanging open. I couldn't believe what she was saying right now. What is happening right now?? WHAT. IS. HAPPENING?? 😐

"You?? Want to get back together?? With me?? Are you kidding? You're the one who cheated on me. You broke my heart. I trusted you so much and you broke that trust. Plus, I already have an amazing girlfriend who would never hurt me, no matter what." I said. 

I got up and was about to leave when she called my name. I turned around and SHE KISSED ME!!!!! SHE FUCKING KISSED ME!!! I pushed her away and stood there in shock.

"What the hell do you think you're doing??!! I don't want to see your face ever again!!!!!! " I said as I stormed out. I couldn't believe she did that.

*******************************************************

Skye's POV:

It was about three in the afternoon and I was about to go and see Jon and Colby since I hadn't spent so much time with them when I got a Twitter notification. I looked at the screen and saw the name Roman Reigns. I smiled. The whole world knew that Joe and I were dating. I opened up the notification when my smile faded. It was a picture of Joe, kissing GALINA!!!! How was this possible? Joe said that he was going down there to talk to her. Tears started flowing down my face. Joe was cheating on me with the girl that cheated on him.

Suddenly, the door opened and a very pissed off Joe walked in. He saw me crying and he looked worried. He came up to me and said, "Are you okay?"

"Stay away from me!" I screamed. He looked shocked.

"Baby, what's the matter?" he said.

"DON'T BABY ME. I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE GOING TO TALK TO GALINA, NOT SUCK HER FACE OFF!!!" I screamed at him as I showed him the phone. His eyes widened.

"It's not what it looks like. Just let me explain." he said.

"What's there to explain?" I said as I grabbed my suitcase and started packing.

"Skye, wait, where are you going? Please don't do this to me. I can fix this." he said as tears were starting to form in his eyes.

"I'm going back home and don't bother calling me. We're over." I said whilst walking out the door, tears flowing down my cheeks.