Surprise Date

Skye's POV:

Jess had just left the hospital and I was about to leave too. Joe was gonna pick me up. There was then a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. 

Joe walked in and had a big box in his hands. 

"Hi baby, what's in the box?" I asked. 

"Just a small something. Put it on and I will come in in a second. I gotta sort out the formalities." he said. 

"Okay." I said. He gave me a quick kiss and left. I opened the box to see a beautiful dress. I put it on and looked in the mirror. I have to say, Joe has a good taste in dresses. Joe came back a few minutes later and couldn't take his eyes off me. I snapped him back to reality. 

"Joe, you're staring." I said. 

"Sorry Cupcake, you just look so hot." he said. 

"Thanks for the dress but what is meant to be happening right now?" I asked. 

"Let's go and see." he said, as we left the hospital.

*************************************

We drove in the car and down to the beach. We got out and I almost burst into tears. There was a table in the middle of a giant heart made out of rose petals and candles everywhere.

"Joe.....this is amazing!!" I said. Then I thought I'd play around with him.

"You know what would make this date even better?" I said, smirking.

"What's that?" Joe asked as we sat down.

"If we invited Jon and Colby too." I said.

Joe's face dropped. He looked really funny. 

"It would just be boring with just us two." I said.

"Well.....I could just..." Joe said toneless before I interrupted him.

"I'm kidding baby. This is amazing." I said, laughing. 

Joe's face lit up again.

"Skye!! I thought you were serious. I got worried for a second." he said laughing.

"I wanted to see how you would react to that." I said laughing.

Joe and I ate dinner and then went for a walk on the beach hand in hand as the sun set. We both turned to each other and kissed passionately. 

"I can't wait for you to be my wife." said Joe.

"I can't wait for you to be my husband." I said. 

After a long walk, we went back to our hotel. I kissed Joe as we parted to go to our rooms.  I opened the door and saw Colby fast asleep on his bed. I changed into my PJs and got into bed. I started thinking about our amazing date as I drifted to sleep with a smile on my face.