1-Undertale

Undertale is an amazing game with awesome charaters and a beautiful storyline! But the charaters I tend to see online make me cringe into oblivion. Here's a few ways we can fix that!

·Do NOT break the cannon of the A.U [Alternate Universe] that your character is in.
(Under Any Circumstances.)

·Do NOT make your character know about the timelines, saves, or resets.

·Do not copy moves from cannon charaters. (Unless they are the same species. But even then, tread lightly.)

·Skeletons, Goats, and Humans have been done beyond death. So fucking DON'T.

·They shouldn't be "gods among men".

·Do NOT ship them with any cannon characters in a romantic way. (Friends/Acquaintances are just fine...at least if done right.)

·Do NOT make your carbon copy of cannon charaters or even other people's OCs!

·GIVE YOUR CHARACTER FLAWS THAT ACTUALLY AFFECTS THEM DAMN YOU!!!

·You can be literally anything in Undertale.You can legitimately be a foot and nobody would question your decision. So WHY would you just make a carbon copy character of Sans and Papyrus!?

·Don't give them a color palette that would make me want to gouge my eyes out.

·Cute things that have evil dark sides are also overdone. (But still do-able, if done right.)

·Your story shouldn't hinge (entirely depend on for all you smart people.) cannon characters.

·They shouldn't be related to any cannon characters.
Period.