2-Steven Universe

Steven Universe is a beautiful show with a unique concept; living gemstones (A.K.A the Crystal Gems, the Homeworld Gems, the Diamonds, etc.) and with such a unique and awesome concept, people still manage to make trash OCs (or "gemsonas"). Let's see if we can change that.

·NO SHIPPIN- oh wait nevermind. (If you count fusion as shipping in a sense.)

·There are four (count 'em, Four.) Diamonds in the cannon as of right now. You are NOT, and never will be, a long lost sister of the Diamonds.

·Gems in the show have a certain body type that can NOT be altered. So you if you want to make a gem from the show, do NOT alter their body type.

·Please... No more oddly-colored gems...... I'm begging you. If you're making a Moonstone, don't give them Sunstone or Coral colors. (You're a fucking idiot if you do.)

·Though this is more optional, but when placing gems, let it represent an aspect of your gemsona. (Ex. Pearl's gem is placed on her head to represent her intellect.)

·You are not somehow exempt from corruption or damage.
(No Gem Is.)

·Most gems have a certain weapon, fighting style, and music type. Your gem should have one. (But they don't really have to.)

·There is no real point in making them sexy. They are naturally sexless and don't usually have reproductive organs.