5-Bendy and The Ink Machine*

Bendy and the Ink Machine is a horror game made by Game Dev. TheMeatlyGames based around the 1930's cartoon, or the "Inkblot" style of art. The canon of the story is nowhere near finished, but it looks promising so far. That's WAYYY more than I can say about the fandom. These OC's are literally garbage, and would highly suggest NOT making one due to the lack of story so far. But if you insist...

·Make sure your character fits the style of the cannon style, commonly referred to as the "inkblot" style. (Anime hair does NOT go well with this style, so I don't suggest it.)

·Just because this is a horror game with black and white/ yellow (It honestly doesn't matter.) colors, that doesn't give you any goddamn right to make your charater any kind of edgy.

·I'm fucking begging at this point... Please... PLEASE... Stop making complete carbon copies of Bendy and Borris... Be creative... Please!

·Your character shouldn't have any colors except for Black, White, or Yellow. (That means no Neon or Rainbow colors. It won't make any goddamn sense and it will make you just like and it will make you look like an idiot.)

·DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT SHIP YOUR OC WITH THE CANNON CHARACTERS. THAT MAKES YOU AN INSTANT M.S. (I PUT THIS IN BOLD, ITALICS, UNDERLINE, AND ALL CAPS FOR A REASON.)

*This will be updated as time goes on.