Chapter 7-Questions

Riker’s POV

            All of us stare at each other frozen on the place where in. I finally found the strength to stand up and answer the phone.

            “Hello?”

            “Yes. This is he,”

            “Okay. I undertstand. Thank you,” I put down the phone with a blank face. I tried to compose myself for a few minutes to absorb the news I just got.

            “Riker, who was that?” Rocky asked breaking the deafening silence lurking on our house. “It was the search party. The one who’s searching for Rydel and Ratliff,” I replied.

            Everyone suddenly jolted up waiting for me to get spill more details but I just lost my ability to form words. “Riker. RIKER!” Ross yelled while shaking me. “So…What did they say?”

            My breathing was still fast and my hands got sweaty. I heard my mom come out of the kitchen to hear what I’m about to say. I looked at everyone before I decided to give them the news.

            “They…Uhm,”

            “They what?”

            “They said that they…”

            “RIKER JUST TELL ALREADY!” I heard my dad yelled that snapped me back to reality.

            “They found them,” I answered finding my voice and words. “MOM! THEY FOUND THEM!!” I added running towards her hugging her tight. I heard cheers and sighs of relief escaped from the house.

            “They said to go to the pier after two hours,” I turned around and saw everyone crying. I can’t believe they found them. My sister and bestfriend going home. They’re finally here! I wiped away the tears on my mom’s eyes and the tears from mine before grabbing the keys to my car.

            “Dude! That wasn’t nice. Freezing on us with THAT news!” Rocky said punching me hard on the arm. I guess I deserve that for almost giving them a heart attack. Everyone took the signal and ran towards my car while some of them got into the family van.

            This is it. We’re finally going to see them! Finally!

Rydel’s POV

            I woke up with a shirtless Ratliff smiling at me. “Had a good sleep?” he asked brushing my hair to the side. “Yep,” I answered grinning at him. The morning breeze was not that cold neither was it hot. It was just perfect.

            “I’m sorry again for last night Dely,” he said pulling me closer to him. “I told you, it’s okay,” I answered kissing his cheek.

            “Only on the cheek?” he whined pouting his lips. “Hey. You had enough last night,” I replied pinching his nose. I laughed at his reaction while he tries to get my hand off his nose.

            “There is no such thing as enough kisses for me when it comes to you,” he said cupping my face on his hands and started on kissing me. My hands wrapped around his neck and enjoyed every single moment we’re having.

            “Rydel,” he said while his lips where still on contact with mine. “What is it?” I asked pulling back. “Do you hear that?” he asked scanning the area. I focused myself to hear what was he talking about and I finally heard it.

            “Is that a helicopter?” I asked wide eyes to him. He shrugged and looked up the sky. I did the same thing and there I saw a piece of flying machine. “IT IS A HELICOPTER!” I stand up totally forgetting about my ankle and just stumbled right back down.

            “Woah!” Ratliff caught me and gave a quick kiss. “This is it,” he whispered and stood up waving frantically at the helicopter.

            “HEY!! OVER HERE!!” he yelled with his hands up in the air so you can really see how his body has grown. “HERE! DOWN HERE!” I also yelled waving at the sky.

            Finally, they seemed to notice us and saw the helicopter heading towards our island. “Rydel! We’re saved!” he exclaimed hugging me and kissing me more over and over again. I finally get to see my family again and Dan.

            Dan. The memory of him and Kelly kissing came rushing back. What would I tell him? And the events that happened here in the beach with Ratliff? What would Ratliff tell Kelly? What are we going to expect when we came back?

            These thoughts and questions are running through my mind with Ratliff hugging me tight and while watching the helicopter fly towards the island. How will we deal with this?

--

A/N

Sorry for updating so late. Been busy with vet school and other stuffs. So what do you think about this chapter? :) I'm planning on finishing this one on chapter 10 or 12. Still thinking if i'll do a sequel. Any good titles you want to share with me? (i'll give credit of course)

oh and Kellington is really over. :(( even if i ship rydellington more, i really am sadden by the news of them breaking up...