Chapter 10-Stuck With You

Ratliff’s POV

            I woke up with Rocky trying to tickle my nose with a feather. I opened my eyes and saw him suppressing his laugh and everyone giggling about it. I looked down and saw the love of my life sleeping like an angel beside me.

            “Morning,” I said and felt Rydel waking up. “It’s past 3 dude,” Ross said with his smile ear to ear. Everyone’s here. Riker, Rocky, Ross, Ryland, my mom, Stormie and Mark. Wait? Where’s Kelly and Dan??

            “Where’s Kelly and Dan?” Rydel asked as if reading my mind. She sat up and lay beside me for support. Everyone looked at Riker and he just shrugged it all off. “That’s not important,” he said obviously faking a smile.

            “It is!” Rydel said making me jump from surprise. She realized how loud it turned out and slowly sinks as I wrap her around my arm. “We…uhm…we have to tell something,” she added.

            Everyone looked at us waiting anxiously on the words we were about to say. “We uhm…” she started “uhhm…we found this..uhm…feelings…while we were on the island and…uhmmm….” Confirmado. She’s nervous and worried.

            “We love each other,” I finally said and squeezed Rydel’s hand. Everyone just stared at us waiting for some explanations but we just smiled.

            “THAT’S AWESOME!! MY SHIP SAILS! WHOO!” Rocky shouted and got good slap on the shoulder from Ross. “Dude. You’re in a hospital. Try to keep it on a low volume,”

            “But what about Kelly and Dan?” my mom and Stormie asked at the same time. We looked at each other, thinking of what we would say when Riker spoke. “What about them? They’re not here. What’s important is right now. Ratliff and Delly can talk to them when the time comes,”

            Rydel gave Riker a thank you look and for the first time, I saw the real smile from him. And he then glanced at me and gave me a, is that a threat smile??

            A good amount of awkward silence passed through and finally, Mark spoke, “So, the doctors said that you’ll be here in the hospital for a week. We’ll take turns visiting you. We still have to deal with social media and all,” Mark smiled at the both of us and I just nod.

            “Ookay. After your confession, we guess we can’t ask the details on how this happen today so you two get some rest,” my mom said and they started to leave the room.

            “Hey Ell,” Riker was the last one to leave. “Take care of my her,” I smiled and gave him a nod. I kissed Rydel on the forehead and took her lips to mine. The kiss was different from the previous ones we shared before.

            This kiss was pure love. Nothing but the happiness we feel when we’re around each other. We will face the problems together that’ll come in the near future, but right now, we have us.

            We pulled back gave me a sweet peck on the lips. “Guess I’m stuck with you again,” she giggled and I hugged her tight never wanting to let her go. “Yup. You are definitely going to be stuck with the adequate house island builder my mango picking angel,” I laughed and we just joked, laugh, kiss not thinking about what’ll tomorrow will bring.

            All we know is that we’re stuck with each other and were both elated that we are.

--

A/N Aannnnd it's done! :D For a short 10 chapter story, this took a while. lol

I'll uplaod the description and cover for the book on the sequel by tomorrow :) Title is YOU ARE THE ONE ^^

THANK YOU FOR STICKING UP TO THE STORY TIL THE END! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! :)) #R5Smile (just bc it's coming up while i'm writing this one.)