Chapter 9-Won't and Will

Chapter 9-Won’t and Will

Riker’s POV

            I just stood there not knowing what to do. The event my eyes are currently seeing made my body frozen. What are they doing?! What are they up to?! What’s happening?!

            Finally, they pulled back on each other and Dan wiped Kelly’s tears and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I finally snapped.

            “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” I shouted walking faster towards them. I saw fear and worry on both of their eyes as I grab Dan’s shirt. “My sister and bestfriend got stuck in an island and we’re not still sure of how they’re doing and you’re both lip smacking each other?! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!”

            I can’t control my anger anymore and punched Dan on his face. “No! Stop Riker! Please! We can explain!!” Kelly cried and pleaded helping Dan. “Then fucking explain yourselves!!”

            “RIKER! What’s going on?!” Rocky was sprinting towards the scene with my mom and Ross behind him. “What happened?” my mother asked helping Dan and took Kelly on her shoulder.

            “Did you do this?” Rocky asked and I just clenched my fist and didn’t take away my gaze off of Dan and Kelly. “Bro, what happened?” I glared at them for the last time and went off.

            I can’t ruin the relief my family felt when they found out that Rydel and Ratliff are safe. I can’t and I won’t.

Rydel’s POV

            “Hey Delly,” someone’s calling me?

“Delly, my beautiful mango picker Rydel…wake up,” a soothing voice called out to me. Gently, I open my eyes and saw Ellington beside me with a bunch of bandages on his face and arm.

            “Why aren’t you resting?” I asked. “That’s a romantic way of responding after my ‘beautiful mango picker’ compliment,” he chuckled. Although he was covered with bandages, he’s still gorgeous.

            “I’m sorry,” I smiled. “I’m just glad that we’re finally home and we’ll be seeing everyone soon,” I added reaching out for his hand.

            “Me too,” he answered kissing my hand then my forehead. “Uhm Delly?,”

“What is it my oh so strong adequate shelter builder?” I asked trying to suppress a laugh. “Adequate?!” he asked laughing. “I’m not good at these games,” I defended.

            “Anyways, what are you gonna ask?”

            “About our relationship,” It came out more of a whisper on him. That’s right. What would we tell them?

            “I’m gonna break up with Kelly,” he said not waiting for me to answer. “WHAT?!” I asked quite loudly than I expected to. “Do you love me?” he asked again.

            “I… I… I do, but I’m afraid,” tears began flowing on my cheeks and Ell wiped them off. “Me too. But we should let them know,” he said looking straight into my eyes.

            I wiped all my tears and gave him a reassuring smile. “Okay, we’ll tell everyone,” I said gesturing him to climb on my bed. It’s big enough for the two of us anyway.

            “Don’t worry, we’ll do this together,” he said hugging me. “I love you Rydel Mary Lynch,” he whispered on my ear with his eyes closed. “I love you too Ellington Lee Ratliff,” I answered and let myself sleep on his arm again.

            We’ll tell them tomorrow. We will and we must.

--

OMFG!! IT'S FINALLY UPDATED!! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS STORY EVENTHOUGH I LEFT FOR ALMOST HALF A YEAR T^T

Like i said on the last A/N, i'm ending this on Chapter 10 :) but i am seriously working on a sequel. <3