Chapter 5 Jealousy Begins

Heyy, Guys! First of all, I just want to say thank you for the 400 reads! You guys are amazing!!! It's just been a month since I write this story and now it's on 400 reads! A massive thank you to all of you :). And I apologize for the long wait, I've got writers block..... But hey, I'm back! :D And also you can read "Two Different Worlds" if you want. So that's about it! Love you all  -Nicki

Jane's P.O.V 

Sitting on the corner, sighing, as I look at my sister her hands  unclasped with his hands. There's a feeling that's killing me inside. I know it does not feel right, thsi past few days I've been acting strange. It's like everytime I see Annabeth with Percy, I break inside, is it.... No It can't be! I'm not jealous!. Psh! Why would I be jealous? All of a sudden, the door open, interrupting my  thoughts . I turn to the door, when my eyes met Tyson's. 

"Hey, How are you feeling?" Tyson look at me with concern, I know he see it, how it's hurting me inside. 

"I'm fine" I lied. But to be honest, I'm not. I have this feeling for Percy, crush as I would prefer. 

"Well,it seems you aren't are you sure?" 

"Yes, I guess I'm just.... stress" 

"Well, if you're going through something remember I'm always here for you" Tyson smiled at me. Without thinking, I threw my arms around him. 

"Thank you" I whisper in his ear. I back away from the hug quickly and me and Tyson make our way outside, that's when I found Percy waving at me. I waved back and smiled at him. He smiled back but then his smile quickly fade away. 

"Jane" Annabeth called. 

"Hello" I said putting my hands on my pockets. 

"I've got to tell you something" 

"Oh, Erm, sure anything but don't tell me you're gonna slay mythical creatures?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"No, it's not that, but anyway I've talk to mom" Annabeth said looking directly at me. 

"And then?" 

"She said I need to get married and, and need to follow the prophecy, the phropecy says I had to be married to a son of a God" 

"W-what?" I put my hands on my mouth.

"Hopefully, It'll be Percy" 

"Percy? You? Married? How? I mean why so fast?" 

"Well, eventually that's what the prophecy said" 

"Ohh, I'm so happy for the both of you!" I try faking it even tough it really kills me inside. I felt tears on my eyes, but I try to hide it. 

"Come here" Annabeth said hugging me tightly. 

Who am I kidding? She's getting married with Percy, she'll be a lucky girl not only Percy is brave but he will never leave her side no matter what happens. I try changing my feelings for Percy, after all he's going to be my future brother in law. But for now, I'm just happy for the both of them, still my feelings for Percy can't change, it still there no matter how hard I try It's always there. 

***

Tyson decided to take me to try the swords. Finnaly, Annabeth try to let me. It was fun, and it helps to disappear my thoughts about the "wedding" . Tyson is a fun guy, he's fun to be with and humble. Somehow, he managed to make me laugh. 

"Wow, you're getting good at this" Tyson said swishing his sword. 

"Well, I have a good teacher"  

Percy's P.O.V 

I sit on the corner, thinking about Jane. I don't know why, I think I have a crush on her. But I try to disappear her from my thoughts but I can't, this isn't right I shouldn't be... I smile looking at her, her hair just fall perfectly fall of it's place. She's having fun... with my brother, that smile on her face can't be replaced, if she only knew how I felt. Okay, I admit, I'm jealous. You're a fool, Percy wake up! You'll soon be married to Annabeth, don't just fool on some girl who wouldn't love you back...   Tears started to stream on my face, realizing she could have been mine. 

Jane's P.O.V 

My eyes met Percy's, tears streaming down his face. My heart dropped, I just can't accept him being hurt. But why is he crying? I think I should confront him, but decided not to. I wave at him, and trying faking smile, he smiled back, still crying. Percy got up from his seat, while I watch him walk away..