Chapter 3 Crush

Jane go to the forest,walking not knowing where she is going.When she stop by a small cottage. She go towards it and went inside. The floor has broken pieces of glass,the walls are ripped off,it's dusty and has spider webs. Jane observe the cottage. There wasn't plenty things,there only has a desk with a vase in it is a dried flower,it has one or two bookshelves and a green arm chair. Then Jane got shocked when she bumped into someone. It's a boy with brown hair and one eye? The boy look at her scared. 

"Oh,I'm Sorry I-I didn't meant to intrude" 

"Uhm,No It's okay" 

"Who are you?" They both said at the same time. The two laugh. 

"I'm Jane,Annabeth's sister, daughter of Athena" 

"Hello Jane,nice to meet you,I'm Tyson Percy's brother" Tyson smiled. 

"Nice to meet you,Tyson" Jane shook his hand. 

"You're a Cyclops right?"

"Good guess." Tyson said his cheeks getting red. 

"Anyway,why are you here? are you supposed to be with Percy?" 

"I'll just like it here, quiet and peaceful, it's the place where I can be myself." Tyson said in a calm voice. 

"That's nice" 

Then someone came in, with long brown curly hair with a beard,and he has a horse legs. 

"Chiron" Tyson said at the man. 

"Tyson" Chiron called then look at Jane who is staring at him. 

"Ah and you must be Jane?" He shrug. Jane nod.

"Welcome to Camp Half Blood!" Chiron said throwing his hands up.

"Thank you sir" Jane said smiling. 

"You're sister is always strong,brave and very smart and I expect you to be too,sure you are you're daughter of Athena " Chiron said placing a hand on Jane's shoulder. 

"Thank you sir,that means a lot to me"  Chiron nod then look at Tyson. 

"And ah I almost forgot,Tyson you're brother is calling you he wants you to help him built some kind of machine" 

"Okay,I'll be right there" 

"Great,now I must be off ,Goodbye" Chiron said before leaving. The two stared at each other. 

"Ohh,I i got to go" Jane said pointing the door. 

"Can I come with you? I'm going there anyways." 

"Yeah,of course" 

When they arrived,they see Annabeth glancing at them. 

"Hey,Annabeth" Jane said. 

"Where have you been Jane Audrey Chase?!" Annabeth said stomping her feet. 

"I just took a walk. Sheesh. "

"You will not go anywhere without my permission,understood?" Annabeth said pointing a finger, Jane look at the ground, 

"Are we clear Jane Audrey Chase?"

"I get it, okay?" 

"Very well then" 

"Hey,Annabeth" Tyson said hugging Annabeth. 

"Tyson,hey!" 

"By any chance have you seen Percy?"

"Yeah,he's inside" 

"Thanks" Tyson said leaving Annabeth and Jane. Jane sit on the wooden chair and rest her head,Annabeth sit next to her. 

"So you and Tyson huh?" Annabeth said hitting Jane playfully in the arm. 

"No!" Jane protesting,

"You two make a cute couple,you know?"

"Annabeth!!" 

"Calm down,I'm just kidding" 

"I want to fight. Use swords and stuff just like you" 

"You're too young to fight" Annabeth said in her concern voice. 

"Come on! I'm seventeen! For heaven's sake! Annabeth I take training lessons, remember? How hard could it be?"

"It's for your own good"

"But-"

"Come on, Annabeth."

"Well you could learn on how to use the bow and arrow." 

"I can?" I said, shocked.

 "Come on. Let's go" Annabeth said tugging my arm.

"That's great!" 

"Well. yeah."

"Use this" Annabeth said giving the bow and arrow to Jane. 

"It's yours" 

"I have plenty" Annabeth said showing her bows and arrows. 

"Ready?" Annabeth smirk.

"Let's do this!!" 

The two quickly head to the forest with their bow and arrows on their hands,Jane close her eyes and breathe. "I can do this" Jane whisper to herself. . 

"Ready?" Annabeth look up at Jane.Jane nod in response. 

"Okay,now let's just practice shall we?" Annabeth said pulling her arrow on the string of the bow. 

"First,pull your arrow on the string of the bow,hold it firm okay?" Jane nod. 

"Then you released the arrow, then you propel the string into it's target" Annabeth said releasing her arrow. The arrow shot right up in a high tree.  

"And that's how you do it, now you try" Annabeth smile at Jane. 

Jane pull her arrow on the string,her hands shaking. Jane took a deep breathe then release the arrow,hitting it's target. The arrow shoot right up the red circle, for short it's target. 

"Nice shot" Percy said walking towards the girls. 

"Thanks" 

"I'll leeve you two for a minute, I have some work to do" Annabeth said looking at her watch.

"Uhm,Sure!" Percy said bitting his lip. 

"Ok, see you later" 

"Oh, Uhm, yeah do you know how to use this?" Jane said scratching her back. 

"Yes, a little" 

"I can teach you, you could use some practice" Percy said giggling. Jane blush. 

Jane grip the bow and arrow, then pull the arrow on the string without warning Percy hold Jane's hands, now they're hands are attached to each other. Percy look at Jane and smile, Jane cheeks are turning bright red. Percy turn to the arrow, still holding Jane's hand. Percy point the arrow in it's target then they both release the arrow. 

 "Not bad" Percy said looking at Jane.Jane take off her hands off the bow, but she can't take it off because of Percy's still holding it. 

"Oh, yeah, I'm sorry" Percy said taking his hands off Jane. 

"Percy!!" Tyson said going towards Percy and Jane. Tyson look at Percy. Percy stare at Tyson.

"What?" Percy said to Tyson. 

"You need to bath, you stink" Tyson said sniffing Percy's shirt. Percy elbowed Tyson. The three of them laugh.