0.3 ➸ romione [healthy food]

Ron looked down at his stomach frowning, for it had made a loud noise.

"Hermione hurry up for goodness sake. You are the slowest egghead I've ever met," he called to a shadow next to a bookcase.

"Ron! As a matter of fact, what I'm reading is very interesting and could possibly help you adapt easier to less food," Hermione's voice called out.

"Excuse me, but I think I can handle my stomach noises just fine thanks," he retorted back at the same time as his stomach growled once more.

"Really?" she sighed and put her book away. "Come on let's go find some lunch to eat. I hate to admit it, but all that reading has me starving."

Ron punched the air awkwardly, "Yes! Food!"

"What in the name of Dumbledore was that for? You looked like a a cow trying to stand up on two legs." she raised her eyebrows.

"What?" he muttered. "I just saw the professional Quidditch players do it when they won. It looked cool."

"Well obviously you're doing it wrong," Hermione rolled her eyes.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

The two arrived at Hogsmeade and as always, first thing Ron looked at was Honeydukes.

"Ron no, healthy appetising food first," Hermione conducted.

"B-but, my mouth is watering at the sight of that shop. Please?" he begged.

"You can plead all you want, but it's still a no. Honestly Ron, sometimes you act like a 5 year old. It's a wonder how your mother survived with you all those years."

"For your information, my mother is a very patient woman," he shot back.

"Okay, okay. Let's just get some healthy food now," she said, pulling Ron along with her to The Three Broomsticks.

The two entered the shop and sat down at a table for two. A waiter came and gave them a menu each. Ron opened it and scanned it, trying to find some yummy food that was healthy. But then he came to realise that looking in a healthy menu while picturing Honeyduke's lollies, didn't work. So he sighed in agony still wishing for lollies, but reluctantly made his "healthy" decision.

"So what can I get you two lovebirds? Here on a date I presume?" the waiter asked politely.

"Lovebirds, yeah right," Hermione muttered under her breath. "I would like the Insalata Vegetariana please."

"Can I have the Cornish Pasty-"

"-with extra salad," she smiled sweetly cutting him off.

"Certainly sir. Would you like any drinks?"

"Yeah actually can you grab me a-"

"-just water thank you," Ron glared at Hermione with a torturous look on his face.

If only looks could kill.

"Thank you very much," she smiled once again and the waiter set off.

She nudged Ron sharply with her elbow.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" Ron whined loudly.

"You need to eat healthy for once in your life," she shushed.

Ron rolled his eyes, annoyed about the fact that he didn't get to choose his own food. Hermione went off to the ladies and left him sulking at his table. Suddenly a scream pierced his ears and he jerked out of his grumpy trance. He ran to the sound where it was coming from and his eyes immediately widened as he saw a silhouetted figure with its wand out. But between it and him, stood an enormous Blast-Ended Skrewt.

"Hermione," he whispered.

He ran up to it and stupidly yelled to get it's attention. Hermione was shouting at him to be logical and have tactics so he pulled out his wand and yelled, "Stupefy!"

Nothing happened for the large creature was armoured in a hard shell which deflected direct spells.

"Ron, direct spells don't work! You have to get the m-" she got knocked to the ground.

"Hermione!"

She was frantically pointing at the mirror, trying to tell him something. It suddenly dawned on Ron as he glanced over at it. Finally realising what he had to do, his heart pounding, he yelled "Impedimenta!" but aimed the spell at the mirror. His spell bounced straight off the mirror and hit the Blast-Ended Skrewt right on it's face.

He gingerly walked over to Hermione who he helped up. She smiled and quietly whispered a thank you but before he could answer back, she kissed him. As they broke apart they grinned at each other and made their way of the bathroom. They arrived back back at their seat and just in time too, because the waiter that had served them before appeared with two "healthy" dishes in his hands.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

author's note:
so as you can see this was about romione's continuous fights. i tried to make it as realistic as i could so sorry if it ended out really crappy. i'm also really sorry about the length. i honestly tried to make it shorter but i just kept on writing. obviously "writer's block" has left me now. i hope you liked the story, and if you did, be sure to vote and comment on what you thought about it.

thanks so much!
-Leah♡

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆