Chapter 6

Lilliana POV

I was walking home from school, and I can feel the sweat dripping down from my back from the heavy jacket I was wearing. I ran home, jogged up the stairs to my room, and took a nice hot bath. I came out, and wore a noodle strap red top, a black pair of leggings, and a gold bracelet that my Mom gave me.

I came out of the house with the same jacket, a scarf and a backpack with all my makeup, looking around so that no one is watching, and started walking to the photo shoot place

Jae POV

I was walking, or should I say following, Nora, trying to be careful so that she does not see me. What is she up to? I thought.

She was walking somewhat fast, but also looking to see if someone was following her. I could see the grey pavement, and try to be careful, so that she doesn't hear me.

CHK...

Fuck..... Why can't I be careful enough. I just stepped on a motherfucking twig. I saw Nora stop, and slowly turn around. I spotted a building close by, and ran behind it. I waited, slowly peeking, to see if she is still looking at my direction. I heard her footsteps, getting louder and louder toward my direction, by the second. I mentally begged, like a little kid wanted candy.

Lilliana POV

I was still walking to the photo shoot place, it was pretty close, but all the twists and turns, it takes a while. Looking side by side, I was trying to be careful so that no one would notice me.

I remembered my puppy, Shelby, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. It is a long name, I know, but still.

She is so unbelievably cute! Those big eyes that I look at, that light brown fur

She is so unbelievably cute! Those big eyes that I look at, that light brown fur.... It's all so perfect. One day, when I was walki-

I snapped out of my thoughts when a sound came from behind me.

CHK...

A sound of a twig breaking. Was I just thinking of it? Or did I really hear it? Who knows? Whatever it was, I slowly turned around, and walked to the backside of a close by building. I don't know what was there, but my sixth sense said that something was wrong. As I was walking, my Fitbit buzzed, and said I got 10,000 steps! How great is that? I checked the time, realizing that I got caught off guard. 6:55! Oh shit.... I am getting late to my photo shoot. It starts at 7. I turned around, and started to run like the wind, I know, so cliché... But whatever. I ran as fast as I could, and I went to change into my dress.