Chapter 22 (Christmas Special Part 2)

Lilliana POV

Here we are, now in Paris. I was so happy to finally be in a place where it actually snows, and it is cold during Christmas time. I actually know a little bit of French, since I take classes in school. I also learned a little French when I was younger. I did so many things when I was younger.

I woke up, with Jae at my side. When we came to Le Hotel, it was really late at night. I got out of Jae's embrace, and I opened the curtains. It was a beautiful view. I could see the blue sky, and the snow that fell last night, on the balcony. From a distance, the Eiffel Tower could be seen.

As I was looking outside, I felt a pair of strong arms go around my waist, and a head that rested on my shoulder. I rested my arms on his arms, and sighed with satisfaction.

"It's so beautiful," I said.

"Not as beautiful as you," said Jae. I laughed at his cheesiness.

"You're so cheesy."

"You can't blame me. I was born to be cheesy."

I could get used to this. We spent the whole day in the hotel, watching T. V, and me trying to teach Jae how to speak French. Jae tried to teach me how to speak Spanish.

"Do you want to go to the Eiffel Tower tomorrow?" Jae asked me.

"Of course I do! It's one of the main attractions in Paris!"

"Okay then, let's also have dinner tomorrow, in the Eiffel, tomorrow."

"Speaking of dinner let's go out for dinner today. I'm hungry."

"Why not?"

"I will get ready."

I took my clothes, and went into the bathroom to change.

I wore a cute, Navy Blue Hi Lo Dress, with a thin, gold belt, that goes around my waist

I wore a cute, Navy Blue Hi Lo Dress, with a thin, gold belt, that goes around my waist. To go with the dress, I wore Navy Blue Flats, with a type of lacy design. I even wore Gold Studded Earrings, and obviously the bracelet that my Mom gave me. I tied my hair up, into a ponytail. I like to be simple. Putting some makeup, very lightly, I turned around, to see how I looked. Perfect. I'm all set.