Chapter 4

Lilliana POV

Love is like a cake... So sweet and sensational
Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it.
Love is like grease, once you get it on your hands, you can't wash it off.
Love is like fire, once it sparks, it won't stop so easily
Love is like you, it's a mistake, but you can't help it.

This is what I am planning to write for a poem. I giggled softly at the last line. I erased it, knowing that love isn't like that. I personally think that I am bad at writing poems, but I try. There is no problem in trying. I came home, and I took the elevator to my room. I don't really live in a house, I live in a mansion. There are 4 floors to my mansion, and I bought it with my money, and I live with my dog, Shelby, and my Dad. I am a famous model, and I am also pretty rich.

I thought that modeling would be hard, and that I would be lonely. That no one would care about me, but I was wrong. I have many friends, but most of them are singers, like the famous Cassandra Nichols, and Brian Woods. Brian has been courting me since two years, but I just see him as a friend. He doesn't even know where I live, which is relieving. He is nice, handsome, and a really good singer, but he tries to impress me all the time. I tend to like people who stay the way they are.

I usually have modeling on Thursdays, but today, it was canceled. I will have it tomorrow. I love looking outside on the balcony, while having a warm cup of coffee. I was looking down, and I saw Jae, The Jae Cameron, outside of my mansion. It looked as if he was walking with a friend. I can't really see what his friend looks like. I went downstairs, and looked through the windows, to find him staring at my mansion. Good thing he didn't see me.
Jae POV

Ever since I met that girl Nora, something weird happened to me. She looks so familiar. I remember seeing her somewhere, but not in school. But whatever. I can't waste all my time thinking about her. I have better stuff to do. Like thinking about Lilliana Maddox.

I was walking to my best friend's house with him. We knew each other since first grade. Our families are really close too. We act like brothers and we go on trips together. Our parents own the CamWoods Industry. My best friend's name is Brian, Brian Woods, the famous singer.

We were walking, and we saw a huge, by huge I mean huge, mansion. So beautiful. If it is like this from the outside, I wonder how it will be inside.

 If it is like this from the outside, I wonder how it will be inside

It is so beautiful, and I thought my house was big. I looked through the large  window, and I saw a huge bowl of choclate chip muffins. My mouth was watering. Brian was trying to drag me away from the house, but whatever. I could come here tomorrow. I need to know who lives here.