Chapter 21 (Christmas Special Part 1)

Lilliana POV

Waking up on a December morning, especially when Christmas is coming up, and it doesn't snow, it makes me sad. Here in California, it's like summer all year long. I wish I were somewhere it could snow. Yesterday was the last day of school until the new year. Just like every year, I doubt we're gonna go somewhere this year. I just wish I could go to France, or Bahamas, or some place. Half the vacation would be cold, and the other half of the vacation would be warm. Oh, that feeling when you could actually go somewhere.

I got out of my bed, brushed my teeth, and took a shower. After I wore some clothes, which were just a lame pair of green and white pajamas, I went downstairs. I reached the kitchen, to find out that Aaliyah was making pancakes.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty! How has you night gone?" Said a very excited Aaliyah.

"Pretty good, actually. You?"

"It was fairly good. It was probably one of nights that I had the best sleep. I have a question for you. Since you had a good sleep, it usually means that you dream about something you like very much, right?"

"Yeah."

"Were you dreaming about your Prince Charming?" I blushed at her question.

"I would have been lying if I said that I didn't," I said quietly, but it's loud enough for her to hear.

I jumped of fright when Aaliyah shrieked.

"My ship is going to sail!" She yelled.

"Mommy! You being too woud (loud)!" Said a very sleepy Liam.

"Sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean to wake you up."

Aaliyah picked up Liam, and hugged him.

"Aren't you going to come to your Auntie Lilly?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Liam jumped out of his Mom's arms, and ran over to me. I picked him up, and took him to the bathroom.

"Here, let's go brush our teeth!" With that, I ran to the bathroom with Liam.

After I returned from the bathroom with Liam, I found Jae talking to Aaliyah.

"Oh, hi Jae!"

"Hi Liana!"

I put Liam down, since I was carrying him.

"Go on Liam. Go wake up your sister. I'll come later."

"Yeah!"

"Okay, so Lilly, Jae has a surprise for you. And it's pretty big." Aaliyah said.

"Okay." I said.

"Jae, I'll give you the honors of telling her, or showing her. Whatever."

"Close your eyes Liana." Jae said, and I did as he said.

I heard his footsteps coming closer and closer, and I started getting more and more excited.

"You could open you eyes now."

I opened my eyes, and what I saw before me was incredible. I saw four tickets in his hands. Two to Paris, France, and the other one is for Bahamas. I covered my mouth with my hands, and I was so happy. I looked up at him.

"Oh. My. God... is- is this a dream?" I asked.

He smiled, and shook his head, as a 'No'.

I screamed with happiness, and I jumped up to hug Jae. This is what I call a vacation.

"The trip is only both of us. No one else, and for a little bit over a week. It's a week in France, and about three days in Bahamas. And I booked a private jet too."

"What about everyone else?"

"We're going to go to Florida, for Disneyworld and Universal Studios." Aaliyah said.

Well, this is a dream come true, especially when I'm going with Jae.