Touring (chapter 6)

I haven't been on a tour in almost ten years.

All this city to city with occasional breaks every now and then.

I haven't been selling out many stadiums but on occasion I'd do and it's crazy to see all the people who paid to see me. I still can't get over the fact that we made it so big.

I remember the first time we sold out Madison Square garden in 2016. It was one of the greatest days of my life. I got to see so many faces of people who love us and our music.

And now I'm there again.

The tour had been going on for about five months and now we're at Madison Square Garden for the last time.

I don't get told until it's 5 minutes until I get on stage.

We sold out. 5 Second of Summer sold out Madison Square Garden. And it's not the first time either.

We, or I, have about thirty more concerts to preform. Every one is one less to go. Closer to retirement. Closer to the end.

As in strolling through the streets of New York like most visitors do, and taking about three pictures per minute with different fans, I get to see this city one last time. I don't think that I'll do much traveling outside of Australia after this.

It's crazy how big and breathtaking this city is. All of the skyscrapers reaching heights that I probably won't ever reach.

Hurt looking up hurts my neck and before I know it Haleigh is pulling me to the right because I might've ran into a little girl if I kept on going forward. It's normal for things like that to happen to me. I mean, I'm like 6"4 and the girl was probably 3"2 for all I know.

We keep walking for maybe fifteen more minutes until I get a message from Kyle saying that sound check was in an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to miss you guys so much!" I tell into the microphone after the confetti fell after the last song earning a loud reply back, mostly in screams.

But I'm not kidding. I will miss this. I'll miss playing to hundreds of thousands of fans. People who have been on my side for years.

I walk backstage and see the picture from all the way in 2016 when we first sold out this place. Together.

Why did they have to put this here? I'm on the brink of crying until Aidan comes over and slaps my shoulder in congratulations.

"Nice job old man. Only like what, thirty more? Twenty-something?"

"Yeah thirty." I answer laughing. Oh how I will miss even this.

Hello. I'm back. This will probably be over in a few chapters so.........

I'm going to be steering a new Muke fanfic soon!! I haven't done a fanfic on a ship yet so let's see how that goes.

My first ever school rally is today so let's see how that goes.

Thanks always for reading!!! Love you all!!