Departure (chapter 3)

A/N
Hey I just realized that I put the wrong name in the description so if you're confused right now it was an honest mistake I put Cal instead of Luke.

Hope you like the book so far!! Feedback is always great!

*Luke's pov*

I guess this is a must go seeing as we all have packed our bags and are out the front door waiting to get picked up.

I'm glad Ash eventually agreed to this. It's been hard for all of us, friends, family, and fans, to have to deal with losing two of our guys but sometime we have to go on. Keep going.

Speaking of going, we are now loaded up in the car and ready to leave for the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you're on a plane and it's raining it's like being in outer space. Scary and beautiful at the same time.

Well that is us right now. It's weird to fly through a storm but I've done it a few times before. Nothing new.

We land four hours later. Bored I pull out my phone and mess around with some of the weird apps I have downloaded.

While getting really into the game I see Ash walk over slowly.

"Luke, call an ambulance. Now."

*Flashback*

"You can't catch me!!" a newly aged 24 year old Michael yells at the top of his lungs.

"Yes I will!!" Cal screams chasing Mikey, jumping over the couch in the process.

"Hahaha, you two are on some sort of drug aren't you?" I exclaim once Mikey trips over a rug and lands face-first.

"Yes." He says seriously while getting up quickly before laughing away into some other room.

"AAAHHH!!!" I hear before a huge crash.

I run into the kitchen seeing Ashton lying on the floor, clutching his arm.

"Call an ambulance, now." I get out my phone before he can even finish his sentence, already dialing 9-1-1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton happened to fall off the counter and broke his arm yesterday. Today he's at home supposedly resting but his fiancé is over so he's probably with her.

"Are Ash and Bri fucking right now?" Mikey asks nonchalantly while sitting down next to me on the couch.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" I chuckle out.

"You never know......" Cal says from the next room before all three of us get into a laughing fit.

*End of Flashback*

Just then he fell on the ground right in front of me.

The ambulance comes and I stand there. Watching. Horrified by what I just witnessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's too bright in here. To much fake, fluorescent lighting in this room.

I'd rather be in the dark huddled up in the corner dreading the next words I'll hear.

Haleigh sits next to me horrified. I can only imagine what's going on through her mind right now. All I know is that I'm a mess.

I want the doctor to come so I know what's going on with Ash but at the same time I want him to never come. To never tell me that he's left me here.

"Um, is anyone here for an Ashton Irwin?" I hear a doctor shout as I wave him over.

"I'm so sorry to inform you," he starts but I won't let him finish. I cover my face and burst into sobs.

My last bandmate is gone. 5 Seconds of Summer is no longer 5 Seconds of Summer. My best friends in the whole world are all gone. Those three assholes left me here.

I hear Haleigh's sobs right next to me but I'm to lost in my own grief to notice.

A/N

It'll be OK by Nothing More came on while I was finishing this chapter. Talk about trying to make me cry.

Don't hate me. Please. It's supposed to be the saddest fanfic you've ever read.

Is anyone even reading this? I don't really think so.