Last Seconds of Summer (chapter 8)

*my pov*

"And now today's headlines!" The disc jokey says cheerfully to the car.

"It's some sad news for the 5sos fam." He says deepening his tone.

"The last member remaining of the famous band 5 Seconds of Summer, Like Hemmings, has had a heart attack after his last performance in Sydney, Australia last night. He's recorded on saying his last words as; "Never forget us. These are the Last Seconds of Summer. I love everyone who had been by our side. I love you. " So for the 5sos fam, does this mean that the 'Last Seconds of Summer' are officially over?"

Then he dares to play She Looks So Perfect next.

I can't believe this.

When I was eleven I was a huge directioner and though them I found 5sos.

Then I basically became the punk rock kid in junior high.

They helped me through so much and introduced me to many new bands that I know and love.

I remember the last time I almost hurt myself I decided to plug in my headphones and one of their songs played.

They had saved my life over and over again.

"Max, can you pull over the car for me?" I ask my husband. He immediately understands why and pulls over to the side of the road.

"Are you okay?" Max asks me knowing how important this band was and still is to me. I mean if you've k own a person since 7th grade your going to know a thing or two about them.

"It's just that they meant so much to me. And now, and now they are all gone." I cry in disbelief, "I remember the first song I heard from them was She's Kinda Hot and I thought it was the dumbest thing ever. Little that I know that they would be my wallpaper until I was 20."

"And they helped you so much, baby. Thank god you found them because I love you so much. They have always been there for you even when no one else was."

"We can keep going I just needed a moment." I tell him.

Max starts driving again but home the song is ending.

I just can't seem to comprehend what I just heard. This is the Last Seconds of Summer.

They are over.

I cried like five times trying to write it and took out a bit because it was morbid af.

Thanks for reading this!! Be sure to vote and follow!! I'll be writing my new Muke book shortly.

I love you all who kept reading this really short book that was crappy.

Ily all❤️❤️