Attack

Boboiboy's POV

Me and my friends were at Tok Aba Kopitiam."Fang,are you okay?"."I'm dizzy that's all"He said and look at me.I put my hand on his shoulder."Let's rest under that shady tree"He only nodded.I hold his hand and walk to the shady tree.He sat down and I sat beside him.I put my hand on his forehead."You have a fever Fang.Let's go to my house.I can take care of you*blush*I mean with Tok Aba"."Its okay lah.I can take care of myself"He said with a sleng Chinese.I never seen him sick like this.I pull away my hand.He's make me getting worried."Put your head on my shoulder"."Eeh!Ar-Are you sure?!"I only nodded.

Fang was blushing.He put his head on my shoulder."Fang,how you can get a fever?Usually you never sick.I never see you sick before"I ask him.Fang look at me."Remember the heavily rain yesterday?"."Yes"I can feel his body shivering."Well I leave at that haunted house and there's holes at the roof.When its raining,I can't clog it.*sneeze*So I just sit at the corner.I can't even sleep yesterday cause my bed was soaking wet.Maybe that's why I'm sick"

I shock.I pull him so he laid on my body.First he refused and then he give up.I hug him."What are you doing?"He ask me."Its okay if you want to laid on me.I don't care if someone sees us cause I...Love you"I said.He look at me and look down.He's hand was on my chest."I don't know what to say"."*nuzzle at Fang's hair*Maybe later you tell the truth.You should sleep"He just nodded and close his eyes.He's asleep?That's quick!He let out a soft snore.Cute.This guy is very cute.I caress his cheek.He's fever is getting well a little.He only need some rest.I caress his back ear.He move a little and purr.Oh dear he's handsome and cute!!

BANNGG!!!!!!

I heard a loud boom making Fang awake.He rub his eyes."What happen?"We both shocked.We both saw Adudu and Probe.Me and Fang ran to the Kopitiam."What do you guys want?!"Yell Fang."We want all your Koko!!*Evil laugh*Take this"Adudu shot all of us with his weapon.We fell down.I look at everyone."Ocobot bring Tok Aba to a safe place"The yellow robot bring Tok Aba to far place so he will not be injured.Fang quickly get up"Pengikat Bayang!"Fang use his powers to tied Probe and Adudu."Boboiboy!Attack them"I nodded.I changed to boboiboy Halilintar and slash them.They got electric shock."That's a good one"Said Fang.I put my tumbs up and said 'Terbaik'.Suddenly Fang been shot and his head hit the counter.He's head was bleeding."FANG!!"I yell.I look at Adudu.They were trying to get away.

"Boboiboy!Go take Fang to the hospital.We'll take care of them"Said Yaya and fly away.I carried him bridal style and turn to Boboiboy Halilintar.I ran as fast as I could to the hospital."Nurse help!!"I yell.A nurse see me and told me to put him on the bed with wheels.The nurse push the bed to the ICU.I turn back to my form and sat on the chair."Boboiboy!"I look to aside and saw my friends,Tok Aba and Octobot ran up to me."How's Fang?"Ask Ying."Is he okay?"I only shook my head."I don't know"

Then,the doctor came out from ICU."Who's Fang's brother or sister?"The doctor ask."I'm he's brother"I said cause Captain Kaizo isn't here.I get up from the chair.The doctor took a deep breath and let it go."He's coma.He's head been bump so hard making him coma.I'm afraid that he will get Retrograde amnesia"."What's that?"Ask Yaya." Retrograde amnesia is making that person remember the past only.Maybe Fang only remember his memory when he was 3 or 4 years old.If he need to regain he's memory you and your parents need to be with him"Explain the doctor."I must go now.Another patient I need to see"As he walks away.I sat back down and put my hand on my face.

-"We need to call Kaizo!"

-"Yeah maybe your right Yaya"