Boboiboy's brother

Kaizo was in his ship while Fang and Boboiboy was at the house.Then the door open.He look back and saw Lahap and someone was behind him."Captain you have a visitor"Said Lahap and walk out of the room."What do you want?"Ask Kaizo.The man open his mask."Akira?!"."Long time no see my friend.It's been awhile"Said Akira.Kaizo walk up go him.He saw a strand of white hair just like Boboiboy."Wait are you...Boboiboy's brother?"Ask Kaizo.Akira smile and nodded."Yes.I'm he's brother.I heard your little brother eat the dark purple rose but don't worry.I know where the white rose is". Kaizo shock."How do you know that?"

Akira walk up at Kaizo and put his hand on his shoulder."If my brother in trouble,I know it and I know your brother sick to"Said Akira.Kaizo smile."Thank goodness.Let's go to Fang's house"They jump of the ship and walk into the house."Why your brother live here?"."He said he love it.He just like a shadow"When Kaizo open up the door he was Boboiboy was on top of Fang."Boboiboy..."Said Fang softly.Boboiboy want to kiss Fang but then Kaizo pull him by the back collar."What are you trying to do with Pang?"Yell Kaizo.Boboiboy scratch his cheek."Hehehe sorry*Look at Akira*Brother?!" Akira walk up to him."Hey BBB,you grown up so well.Tok Aba take care you properly"Said Akira.Fang slowly sat up."Thanks for helping*cough*me*cough*"Fang cough blood.Kaizo took a cloth and slowly wipe of the blood from Fang's mouth."You getting worse than I thought"Said Kaizo.Akira and Boboiboy walk up to Kaizo."You need that flower now Kaizo?"Said Akira.Kaizo only nodded and look at him.He shock.Akira pinning Boboiboy to the wall woth his hand on his mouth.

"Let me..."Boboiboy passed out cause no air"What are you doing Akira?!"Yell Kaizo.Akira only silent.He lift up Boboiboy's jacket up and put his hand on Boboiboy's stomach.Then Boboiboy's body glow.Akira pull out a white rose from Boboiboy.Fang was frightened to see it.Akira lift Boboiboy and put beside Fang."Kaizo.Here's the white rose that you want to cure your brother"."Thanks Akira"Fang look down at his hands."Destroy that flower Big Bro" Kaizo and Fang shocked."Why?"Ask Akira.Fang look up to them."I want to suffer this pain all alone.I don't need a cure.I always think that I want to die.*look back down at his hands then look up at the ceiling*I been taking all live away.I think...I want to repay it by dying".Kaizo hold Fang's shoulder and turn his body a little."What are you taking about?!I don't want you die!!"."But brother,I have lots troublesome to you"Kaizo tear up."No!!It doesn't matter!!I love you Fang.Your my one and only family and my one and only brother.You can't leave me!!"Fang smile."Big Bro...I know you love me but.You have to let me go"Kaizo shook his head."No!!!I won't.Please...I'll do anything for you.Please don't leave me!"Kaizo hug his little brother.Fang hug him back."Okay Kaizo.I won't die now.I want to be with you".They both pull away and Akira gave the white flower to Fang.Fang slowly eat the white rose petals."You need to rest Fang"Said Akira.Fang nodded and suddenly he yell in pain.He's body glow dark purple.It went out from Fang's body.Fang passed out.Kaizo wipe of his tears and kiss Fang's forehead."Sleep well my sweetheart"