Heal nicely

Fang's POV

I slowly open my eyes.I saw my brother,Boy and who is he?Wait?!Ah..! Akira. He's name is Akira."Hey Fang"Said Boy."Hey Boy!*Get up*Kaizo..Umm...I mean Captain"I said.My brother quickly hug me.I smile and hug him back.We both pull away."Good you heal nicely my little one"Said Kaizo.I smile.Boboiboy suddenly put his hand on my shoulder."Not just me Fang*Walk back a bit*Boboiboy hepta power!!". I shock that he split into 7 elements.Then all of Boboiboy's(Except Gempa,Halilintar and Ice)hug me making me fall back.

Third Person Preview

Blaze:We so worried about you Fang~

Taufan:Yeah~!

Thorn:*nodded*

Fang:*giggled*Aww~How sweet!

Kaizo:Pang!Me and Akira want to buy some food.Its afternoon now.

Fang:*nodded*Okay Captain.

Kaizo:Just call me 'abang' okay? In mission call me Captain.

Fang:*laugh cause Blaze nuzzle at his cheek*Hahaha!Okay Big Bro

After Akira and Kaizo went out,The four Boboiboy realise Fang.Fang look at Gempa,Halilintar and Ice."I know you guys wanna hug me"Said Fang.Gempa and Halilintar blush while Ice cool as usual."Umm...M-Maybe later"."Pengikat Bayang!".Fang use his powers to pull Gempa,Halilintar and Ice to him.He let them go.The three Boboiboy don't know what to do so they just hug him.

Fang:So warm~

Halilintar:Shut up Fang!*whispers*But this just for awhile okay.I will gave you more than this.

Fang:Okay,I will wait.

I,G:We both want to gave you this*Kiss at Fang's cheeks*

Fang:*blush*Ouh you two~

To be continued....