Boy,I think I know you

Fang's POV

I was in my room.Boboiboy came here for a visit.I was thinking.My bro is strong and brave but why he can have nightmares."Fang?"I shocked and look at Boboiboy."Are you okay?"."I'm fine.There's nothing to be worried".Then I felt a hand on my forehead.I look at him.Our face was inches away."I think your sick.Your body is hot than usual"He said.I blush."Well umm...Maybe its hot"

"What are you guys up to?". Me and Boboiboy startled.I push Boboiboy away.We look at the door and saw my brother."Are you guys kissing?!"He ask with a strict voice."N-nothing Captain Kaizo.I just wanna feel his body.I think he have a fever"Kaizo look at me.I crawl to behind Boboiboy."Don't look at me like that!!"I yell.Kaizo walk away.I sat beside Boboiboy."Hey Fang!Let's go play soccer"."That would be nice!"

In Fang's memories

-"Let's play soccer Fang!"

-"If I win you will buy me carrot donut,okay?"

-"Sure baby"

-"Don't call me that Boboiboy!~"

Out of Fang's memories

I hold my head with my hands.I groan in pain."Fang!Are you okay?!"Boy ask.I put my left hand down.I look at him."I don't know..I think I know you but my memories jumble up"."Its okay Fang.You should rest"I just nodded and laid down.I close my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Boboiboy's POV

After Fang asleep,I went to the living room to see Captain Kaizo.I walk in the living room and saw him watching some pictures from the hologram."Captain?"."*Look at Boboiboy*Yes Boboiboy"He said.I sat at the single sit sofa.Captain Kaizo close the hologram."Umm...This about Fang.He said he know me"."I told you that he will remember you.You didn't believe me!!"He said with an angry voice.I blush and scratch my cheek."Sorry Captain.Ouh yeah!I see Fang's face look worried of something"."Aah...About that!He worried of me"I was confused."Well I have a nightmare that Pang dead cause he was force to eat a dark purple flower.It makes me so worried and at the same time I made him worried"I only nodded."Ouh...That's why he's worried.Umm Captain,what's the flower that you said before?"I said.Kaizo push a button at the hologram and it shows a dark purple flower."This flower is what I mean"."A rose?"I said.Captain only nodded."Yes but it a different rose.This rose have dark magic and have poison in it.Who eat it will die or will be control.Its to dangerous even aliens get away from it"I look back at the rose.It is dangerous."Boy,Big Bro where are you?!"Me and Captain look back and saw Fang rubbing his eye."Have a good sleep?"I ask.He sat beside me and yawn."Yes but I still tired"

-"You should go to sleep"

-"I can't sleep all day!!"

-"Take it easy Fang"

-"I hate you Kaizo!!"

-"What ever you said Pang"