Call Kaizo

Boboiboy and his friends went to Adudu's secret hiding place."So you want us to help you to call Kaizo,eh?"Ask Adudu."Yes.We need him here to help regain Fang's memory back"Said Boboiboy.Adudu look at Boboiboy.He sign."Fine.Computer contact Kaizo immediately"."Yes Boss"

At Kaizo's ship,Kaizo was in his room watching out the window until Lahap call him."What is it Lahap?"."Someone call you.They said its emergency"Said Lahap.Kaizo hung up and walk to the control room."Show it on screen"Said Kaizo.Lahap push the button.The screen show Adudu and then boboiboy show up making Adudu fall down."Kaizo we need your help!!"Yell Boboiboy. Kaizo make an angry face."What you earth kids want from me?!"."Its about Fang".When Boboiboy said Fang's name,Kaizo shocked."What happen to him?!"Ask Kaizo."Adudu shot him and his head bump at the counter at Tok Aba shop making him coma.Now he's at the hospital.The doctor said maybe he will get amnesia"Said Boboiboy sadly."Hoi!Don't tell him!!"Yell Adudu.Kaizo was shocked to hear it."I'll be there earth kids"."Thanks Captain Kaizo"

The screen shut off.Kaizo look down at his feet."Captain?"."Set the chores to earth!*Walk to the window*My brother needs me!"Lahap salute and type the chores to earth.

'I'm coming Pang.No one can stop me from seeing my one and only brother'