Praying to Apollo - Chapter 0.

Your Pov.

It was friday night. 3 am. You cried. And prayed. Again.

You read a fanfiction of you and Leo. Everytime you laugh because there is something funny, you begin to cry as you laugh. It wasn't real. You didn't want to believe it wasn't real.

You began to pray to Apollo or Aphrodite. You wanted to be Apollo's daughter and have Aphrodites blessing for your love. You loved someone you never met. Who didn't even know you exist.

You really wanted to be a demigod. Child of Apollo, God of Music, Poetry, Art, Oracles, Archery, Medicine, Sun and Light. And inofficial Haiku's.

You were in aware of the risks it took to be a demigod, for not only you but the people around you. But you couldn't live in this world. You felt like it wasn't where you belonged. You belonged to the worlds in you fantasy books.

It didn't matter whether you were a fairy, magician, dragon, mermaid or demigod. Demigod. It was one of your favorites since you crushed hard for Leo. You began to pray.

Apollo? Ya know i really, really want to be your daughter... You could like change my hair blonde or something if you want to. Your Haiku's are great, this isn't a lie. I like them. I like the things you rule over. Like music, art, Oracles, archery.. But ain't good at it though.
You sighed.

Aphrodite? Maybe you wish a new OTP? If you could bring Apollo to be my father, I would get to know new people, maybe there is a special boy *cough* Leo *cough*.

You put on some music, so you could sleep easier. Since you thought of Leo every time you wanted to sleep, you hadn't such problems to sleep, like you had had before.

You felt weariness falling over you and it didn't take you 10 minutes to sleep.

What you didn't know was that right after you fell asleep, a low shimmer appeared in your room, revealing a seventeen year old looking boy, with blond hair and sunglasses.

He sighed. "You really want that, huh?" he asked, whispering. He didn't wait an answer, that wouldn't come, since you were asleep.

His hand stroke over your hair. Then he disappeared.

A/n:
Sorry for this chapter. It's sooooo short :c You can see it as an prolog if you want to :) I'm sorry if there are some grammatical wrongs in this fanfic but I'm learning english atm, so I don't know every little detail I have to look after. I try do correct them ASAP. This part has 400 words. So really short yeah.
~Freya