Chapter 1.

(Start 🔝 as soon as you want)

Your Pov.

,,Wh...wh...what?!" You screamed as you looked into the mirror, after your mom asked why you had blonde hair. ,,I DON'T KNOW!" you yelled and threw your hands into the air.

But you had to admit it looked kinda pretty on you, it was a light strawberryblonde with a silver shimmering through.

You thought of your praying last night. Maybe? But, no. Why now? Maybe some sort of prank? You sighed.

As you were about to turn around, you heard a voice, male. "Not a prank. Just, uh, me" You turned around full, to see a boy with blond hair. And sunglasses, even though he was inside a house. As if he read your thoughts, he took off the sunglasses, only to reveal eyes, as blue as the sky on a summer day.

,,A-...Apollo'' you stammered. ,,'Sup Daughter?" a grin appeared on his face. You looked at him in shock. ,,I couldn't stand your begging any longer, and even Aphrodite told me I should do something to you, I cite, the poor, little girl, without love. She'll only find it as a demigod" He chuckled about Aphrodite's words.

,,Why me?" You asked. ,,I.. I am sure there are other, uh, people to want a god as their parent." ,,I could ask you the same, why, should I, Apollo, be your father, if there are gods like Zeus and Poseidon or Hades?"

You knew why but you couldn't bring out a word more, because you slowly realised there was a god standing in front of you. Saying he was your father. And he heard every praying. And he was just.. AWESOME.

You blushed a bit as he chuckled. ,,You know that you said it loud, do you?" he teased you. A question popped in your head. ,,But HOW?" you asked. ,,I wasn't your daughter until, uhh... now?. So how did you do it?"

He smiled easily. ,,Just some God's magic." He shrugged. You hugged him, in a break out of your thankfulness.

Gawky he patted your bag. ,,You know that, normally, humans, or demigods, don't just hug gods, do you?" ,,Sorry" you muttered and stepped away short after. He smiled at you warmly.

,,It's okay, but I have to go now. I must make sure, someone comes, to bring you to camp. Normally I don't, because I'm not allowed to favour a child, but it's a different thing to you."

He smiled, making me know, that it wasn't an insult. ,,Bye...dad(?)" I said, with a small hint of asking, feeling kind of strange to say dad, to him. ,,Bye y/n" You quickly covered your eyes, as he disappeared in a blinding flash of light.

,,y/n. Don't yell at me!" You sighed. ,,Sorry mom". Seems as if no time has passed. ,,Mom? I know why my hair is blonde" You said short after.

You decided it would be the best to tell her, you didn't mind if she wouldn't believe. You talked alot of your favorite book series, Heroes of Olympus, so she probably would think you've gone crazy for that book.

*Time skip, using Tardis, together with a skip to a first person narrator*

,,So.. you're saying,you're an demigod? Just because you prayed? Why did you even pray? Ugh nevermind, God's don't exist." My mom asked not really believing me, raising an eyebrow.

,,You know... You don't have to believe me, I'll talk to you again 'bout that when I'm leaving, yeah?" I asked, trying to stay calmed.

,,I really want to, uh, hear music now." I smiled pulling out some headphones and my phone, going to the armchair in the living room.

As the song starts, I begin to sing, very loud, but the music is louder, I hate to hear me singing, but I love the feel to sing. I thought about many things, I even wondered if now, where I am Apollo's daughter, I could sing.