Night Out prt2

"Now, you know how we do it, like a G
What really go on in the mind of a nigga
That get down for theirs
Constantly, money over bitches
Not bitches over money
Stay on your grind, nigga
My ambitions as a ridah"
Attached Visual of Chris
_______________________________
Chapter2

It's been a busy day. I've been running around all day and I just got back to the house. Not really in the mood to be bothered. I usually clear my head by speaking up a few but I'm tryna cut down on the weed smoke, I smoke earlier so I'm not gonna smoke again today.
It's been a lot on my mind these past weeks. I feel like I gotta be the main care giver and provider. Along with caring for the family I have to make sure everything is tip top shape in these streets. I run a well organized business. I don't like to call it drug deal, it's more like a hood pharmacist with a little on the side. I provide medicated creams and such to the elderly and medicated weed if they occur it.
I also branch off into night clubs where those snobby white people go with the long legged model bitches looking for a fix, that's when I'm called to make the serve and I give 15 percent of the profit to the Club owner who allows the type of business in there own. All of this is just something I cooked up myself, I still run my Fathers legacy. Ever since he passed away , I've had to either keep the money coming in and keep it in the family or let the system split up me and siblings. Since I'm the oldest I made it my job to make sure we were all good.
I had to care for my 4 siblings Ebony, Trey, Deshawn and Terrell at the age of 16.
I dropped out of high school risking my Foot ball scholarships an such, I had a responsibility at home.
Trey is half blood and so is Deshawn. Trey has the same mother as Me, Ebony and Terrell.
Deshawn has the same Father, different mother, but our mother cared for him as her own. Her mother died shortly after my father leaving us with nobody considering the fact that our grand parents weren't alive either.
So there has always just been us.

Turning on the Xbox 1 in my room I put in 2k18 and began to play until I was interrupted.

"Yo Chris"

"Wassup Trey" I said.
He came through the door, standing in on the side of door frame.

"Me and the guys about to Hit Majesty, you coming?" I looked up pausing my game

"Why should I? Ain't nothing at Majesty except for lame cats trying to be seen and bitches trying to get attention. I'm not that intrigued"

"Nigga, you a poop for real, all you do is sit is in this room and don't do shit but play that game and you never go out the house unless its some business to take care of. I really don't give a fuck what you spitting right now you're riding with us" He said walking out the room into the hallway
I thought about it for a minute, imma ride.

"What time we leaving trey?"

"In about 20 minutes so hurry the fuck up! You know you like to move slow and shit" I nodded my head.
And with that he went into his room closing the door.
I looked through my closet in search for an All black V neck T-shirt and some Dark Denims
I slipped on my all Red Jordan 11's and put my solid gold Ankh cross chain on. I don't plan on doing nothing major or impressing nobody but I know for a fact that I Deshawn is. He fucks a different hoe every other night. It don't matter if they sisters, my nigga just wanna get his dick wet, he's the player of us all. I told him that he was gone catch something but he dont wanna listen to me when it's get for him. Don't none of them like to listen when I got something to say to em' even when it's beneficial.

"Ayoooo-yurrrr" Terrell's voice echoed through the stairway

"Wassup" Trey and I said in unison

"Y'all clowns ready to roll out or what"

"I'm heading down" I said closing my closet door. Reaching for the remote to the Tv to turn it off,

"Nigga youse a clown" Trey replied coming out of his room.

I continue to grab my regulars, my black iPhoneX and my heat tugging it in pants round my waist pulling my shirt over my waist, exiting my room closing and locking the door behind me.

"yall ready?" I asked heading down the stairs.

"yeah nigga, hurry up" Deshawn said

"where Ebony at?" I said referring to my little sister.

"Shes out with her dude, she left like an hour ago" Terrell said heading out of the side door followed by the rest of us

"Who the fuck did she let know she was dipping? ,she was leaving she's not grown"

"well actually sis not little no more, you know she's turning 20 next month" Trey said
"And she told me"

I thought about it, she is turning 20 next month on the 17th.
I'm 25, Trey's 23, Deshawn is 21, and Terrell is 24. Ebony is the baby of the bunch and some one has to always keep their eye on her considering the fact that she's the only female of the bunch also. But my baby sister has learned a lot over the years and that's not only because of the fact that she has all brothers to teach her the game but also because she won't allow herself to played out like no rookie, unlike some of these dumb ass females out here. I still like to keep an eye on her though, I don't care if she's grown or not.

"We bouta dip out, which car we taking" Deshawn said standing in front of the 3 car garage that actually fits 4.

"Imma take my car, y'all can hop in the range" I said before opening the garage and hopping in my 2017 Yellow z06 corvette. I waited till they pulled off and then I pulled out of the long circular driveway and followed them in the Red Range, that everyone drives from time to time.
I blue tooth my phone to the car and played one my many playlist on Apple Music.
"Young nigga, rich nigga, I'm a bad bitch getter
Fuck nigga, hoe nigga, I don't fuck with broke niggas
Always held my own since I jumped up off the porch, nigga
You ain't know, now you know, nigga, Hi-Tech pour a four, nigga"

Shortly after we arrived at a packed Majesty. We didn't have to wait in line, I knew the security guard from the child hood. We was tight when we were little shorties .
LL cool J's Lougin booming through the club. It's a wavy throw back type vibe, one of my mothers favorites before she past. Some one had to put in a request for this song to be played by the DJ.

I analyzed the club and came into eye contact with a couple of females standing around chucking bottles and others shaking ass, aint think to nothing about it.

Its so many females in here. They all came to impress but I'm not that impressed. When females practically throw themselves at you, you kinda learn how to ignore a bad bitch when you see one.
she was this fine ass long legged brown skinned chick, she looked good, as if she's celebrating something.