Liquor & Misunderstandings

"I wanna be the one who
Who you can depend on who
Who be the one who be there
Through the thick and thin
Go by the water we will
Be there 'til the morning
We won't leave until the night
And we will be forever more"
____________________________
Chapter14

"Jacob!"

"Yes Hazel E?"

"Okay...Don't ever in your life call me Hazel E!"

"What is it that you want crazy?" Jacob questioned.

"So what you think about yesterday?"

"I mean I think it was coo but it's mad funny how every time we get around Chris something breaks off into complete utter chaos Iont understand how that shit works. It baffles me"

"Man listen , either way it goes I have a feeling he's gonna be around soon. But did you see his fine ass brother"
I said flicking through the channels on the tv.

"I was there with you wasn't I ? Yes I saw his brothers. Of course your attracted to the light skinned one" Jacob said rolling his eyes

"I like light skin niggas that's really dark skin at heart you feel me? And you know I always go for the tall ones. They always slangin" I giggled.

"Ew yuck hoe, I almost threw up in my mouth"

"Whatever bitch , you know exactly what I'm talking about" I said rolling my eyes.

Yeah what the fuck ever. I want a smoothie. Y'all got any fruit in the fridge"

"Yeah we have pineapples, strawberries, peaches some frozen cranberries. Make me one to"
I said turning on reruns of bad girls club.

"Where y'all get some frozen cranberries from?"

"That Food place my friend work at, Do you mind making breakfast?"

"Actually yes I do mind" Jacob said

"Difficult"

"When the hell is Marie gonna wake up. I know she ain't got no type hang over like that"
He said giggling.

"I don't know I'm bouta go up and wake her up"
I hopped off the couch and made my way up the stairs to Marie's Room. I can hear her snoring down the hall.
She's about to be pissed that I'm waking her up.
________________________________
Marie

"Uhhh FUCKK"
Chris's tongue swirled in and out of me in rapid speed. His grip on my thighs seemed to get tighter and tighter by the second. I couldn't move.

"Chrissss pleaseeee" I managed to hiss out at him. I felt him smile against my lips

"Yes mamas?" 
His deep smooth voice echoed through the room. He rose up from my bottom half, licking my juices from his lips. He smiled and kissed my belly button.

"Give me itt"
A purr seemed to escape my mouth as I reached for his zipper

"MARIEEEEE"

"MARIEE GET THE HELL UP YA NASTY"

My eyes shot open and stood before me , a laughing Hazel holding her stomach as if she's about to throw up.
Angry isn't even the word to explain my mood right now. She rudely interrupted my dream, now I gotta try to go to sleep to finish it.
Damnit

"Uhhhh Chris fuckk"
Hazel laughed some more

"It's not even that funny" I said rolling my eyes

"Oh bitcchh , it's hilarious"

"Was I loud?"
I blushed grabbing the covers

"At first I heard you snoring then you were screaming Chris name like he was up on here blowing your back out. I ain't no what the hell was going on up in here" She giggled some more.

"Ugh god that's embarrassing"

"Yeah well shit happens. I need you to get up and get yourself together, Jacobs's downstairs and I think he's about to cook breakfast and make us some smoothies, you know you love smoothies"

"Okay here I come, give me a minute"
I said reaching for my phone on the night stand.

"Did Papa bear text us?"
Hazel batted her eyes being nosy.

"Yes he did now can you get out so I can get in the shower..I'm naked"

"Ew okay I'm leaving"
She said before waking out and closing the door.

I can't believe this hoe just messed up my dream orgasm like that..

________________________________
HEYYYYY MY FAVORITE READERRRSSS! Okay I know what y'all thinking?

________________________________HEYYYYY MY FAVORITE READERRRSSS! Okay I know what y'all thinking?

This bitch finnallllllyyyy updating!
Yes bitches I am!

I have 4 upcoming chapters I'm working on now. This chapter is not done yet. I just wanted to upload something real quick to let y'all know a lot is to come!

I've been gone for sooooo long now

I'm back tho I know y'all missed me.

Anyways Updates coming
REAL REAL SOOOONNNNN