Chapter 2- We meet again, Fluffy

Chapter 2

Jerome's POV

I sat up to my alarm blaring. I turned it off and looked at the time. I saw that it was 8:55! "Fuck! I'm gonna be late!" I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I threw on a Minecraft shirt and a pair of jeans and ran down the 7 flights of stairs to the meeting room.

I saw the guys, Adam, Mitch, The Fish, and Ty. "What took so long?" Ty asked. "Late start..." I mumbled as we walked to our booth. "EVERYONE MEET AT THE FRONT STAGE." The announcer spoke. We all walked over to the front stage. "We have a new rising YouTube Minecrafter! September Beauty, also known as Jazzlyn Archer Remember!" The name rang a bell, but I couldn't think of it, until I saw her. She, September Beauty, was my Jazzy from middle school. "Any questions for her?" The announcer asked. I raised my hand. "Yes, you sir." She said. "Jerome, Minecraftian Youtuber. Jazzlyn, did you have any minecraft friends in middle school?" She gulped back tears and said,"Y-Yes I did. But, I lost him. Next question." "Jazzy, do you remember me? It's the Fluffy." I yelled. A spotlight came to me. She jumped off the stage and spoke into the mic. "If it is you, what happened the day we met?" "6th grade; first day, Talia, a snobby 8th grader, beat you up. You were her only victim to fight back. I helped you stand up and we spoke, soon becoming close friends." She started to tear up,"My Fluffy is back." She said into the mic. Everyone cheered as we hugged. "I missed you, Mr. Fluff." She whispered into my ear. "I missed my Jazzy." I whispered back.

A.N

REUNITED!!! LIKE IT? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!