Chapter 6- I'm Not Lying

Chapter 6
Jazz's POV
I was sitting in an interrigation room, connected to a lie detector. "Now, what happened?" The officer asked. "Well," I began,"My boyfriend and I were walking through Minecon, when Talia pushed me over. We are both Youtubers and she thought she had more subscribers, so I showed her mine, proving I have more." The line remained flat as I finished,"She pointed the gun at my stomach and told me to delete the account, or she would shoot my stomach. I kicked the gun out of her hand and pointed it at her, telling my boyfriend to call the cops, and now I'm here." The line remained flat for the entire story. "Well, looks like you are telling the truth. You may go, and we will notify you of a court date." I nodded and walked back to the hotel and to my room. I called Jerome and told him I'm in the hotel. "Room 304." I told him and he hung up.

A few minutes later, I opened my door and let Jerome in. "That. Was the craziest experience I have ever had at Minecon. And also ever." Jerome said, flopping on the extra bed. "It sure was." I mumbled as I flopped on my bed and let my head fall on the pillow. I sat up and turned on the TV. It was on the news channel, Daily Danic. The reporter spoke,"Thank you, George. Now, a serious story. 20 year old Talia Vanessa Young is now in prison for life on accounts of illegal possession of a firearm in a secure building, and attempted murder. The victim, 18 year old Jazzlyn Archer Remember, otherwise known in the gaming world as September Beauty. She had arrived at Minecon, as a Rising Youtuber. Talia was supposedly, 'bragging about her subscriber count, which was at 4 million' and 'Pushed Jazzlyn over, literally'. Then, Talia pulled out a gun and aimed it at Jazzlyn, telling her to delete her account, which is at 25.9 million subscribers as of 10 minutes ago. Jazzlyn kicked the gun out of her hand, and and aimed it at Talia. Telling her boyfriend, Jerome, or known as ASF Jerome, to call the police. Jazzlyn was found innocent. No comment from her. We will update you as the story progresses." "Welp!" I said, popping the 'p', "That is an interesting story." I said as I yawned. Jerome came and sat next to me, and put his arm around my waist and I leaned on his chest. I slowly drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight, my September Beauty." "Goodnight *yawn* my Fluffy." He kissed my forehead as I fell asleep.

A.N
DUN DUN DUN!! ... Yay.