Chapter 5- Smiles and Revenge

Chapter 5

Jazzy's POV

Jerome and I were walking around Minecon, hand in hand. "So. We're together now?" He asked. I nodded back. "You ok, Sep?" Jerome asked. I nodded again. "What's wrong, Sep?" He said again. "Just thinking." "About what?" "Old memories of our school days." "Well, that's in the past. Just forget all the bad memories." "There is only one bad thing about Minecon this year." "What's that?" I paused, then told him,"Taila is here." He stopped dead in his tracks. "What!?" He turned. "Yep. She's here, at Minecon. In the same buil-" I was cut off by someone pushing me over. I flipped on my back and saw it was Talia. "Hi, Taila." I mumbled as I stood up and glared at her. "That was susposed to be me." She growled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "On stage. A famous Youtuber. That should of been me. I bet I have more subscribers than you. I have 4 million." "How about 25 million subscribers?" She gaped at me. "You're lying." She growled. I grabbed my phone and went to my account and showed her my subscriber count. "Told you." I growled.

In a split second, she had a pistol aimed at my stomach. Everyone looked and gasped. "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER, OR GUTS WILL FLY!" She yelled. "Now," She began,"You will delete that YouTube account and I won't shoot you." She took the safety off. "1 minute, bitch. What will it be? Lose fame, or death?" I looked at my phone, then Jerome. I made up my mind. "Time's up bitch." She was about to shoot, then I kicked the gun out of her hand and aimed it at her. "Jerome, call the cops." I said flatly. He called the cops and they came and took her to the police station. Along with me.