Chapter 3- The Butter King, Headsets, Mr. Canadian, and Le Fish

Chapter 3

Jazzy's POV

"BUTTER KING! HEADSETS! CANADIAN! LE FISH!" I squealed. "It's been forev-" Adam was cut off by the announcer saying,"September Beauty and ASF Jerome please report to Notch's booth." We walked, hand in hand, over to Notch's booth. We saw him and he hugged me,"Hey Jazz, long time, no see!" Then, he whispered,"I see you found a man of your own." I whispered back,"He is a school friend, we lost contact after we graduated." "But, still. Keep him close, especially today. Fans will do ANYTHING to get a picture. I know Jerome is used to it, but it's different when you are new, the fans are like hungry tigers." "Okie dokie." "Well," Notch said,"I bet you guys want to look at some of the other booths. So, might want to get going, I hear fans coming." I looked behind him and saw a crowd of fans running towards us. "Talk with you later, Notch." I grabbed Fluffy's wrist and ran out the door and to the front of the hotel.

"That was close!" I yelled. "How do you know Notch?" He asked. "I met him at a coffee shop. I was drinking a chocolate chip hot chocolate, recording a video. I just got killed by a creeper. He had walked over to me and said,"You're September Beauty, right?" I turned and saw it was Notch. "Y-Yes I am her." "Well, I'm a big fan of your videos and custom skins." We became friends and this is my first time being at Minecon." "Aweso-" He was cut off by a crowd of reporters swarming him,"SHUT UP AND MOVE!" He yelled, but they got closer to him. I squeezed through and whispered in his ear,"They need a story, and I've got the perfect idea." "And, what is that?" He whispered back. "It may sound like I'm insane, but the easy way out is for us to kiss, then run while they are surprised." "Good idea!" He kissed me softly and they gasped, some took more pictures. "LET'S BOLT!" I yelled and we bolted back into the hotel, and hid at my booth. After about 10 minutes, we came back up and I saw Notch standing in front of my booth, a smirk plastered on his face. "Running from reporters.." I mumbled as I walked out from behind the booth. "I saw what trick you used on the reporters, nice."