Chapter 12- A Final Happily Ever After

Chapter 12

Jazzy's POV

"Before anything starts, I have an even larger announcement. First, I am going to tell Jerome, then I will tell all of you." I said into the mic. I walked over to him. "Remember the night we went to the Minecon party about a week ago?" He nodded. "Well, I had been feeling weird after that, so I did some tests. You're gonna be a dad."

He smiled. I grabbed the mic and handed it to Jerome. "I'm gonna be a dad!" he cheered into the mic. Everyone was dead silent. Then, Notch started clapping. Soon, everyone was cheering. I smiled as I leaned on Fluffy.

We all partyed afterwards, well, I had like two drinks, all of the guys said that is my limit tonight. I sat on a stool. I smiled as Jerome and the guys decided to prank me. They poured a cup of ice down my dress. I laughed as I saw Adam holding the cup. "I'm gonna kill you, Sky!" "I don't care! I can outrun yo-" He was cut off by him running into a wall. I laughed as another cup went down my back. I turned and saw Jerome. "You son of a-! I'm gonna kill you!" I chased him. I wasn't paying any attention, and ran right into him. He wrapped his arms around me. I smiled as he leaned and kissed me. My final happily ever after.