Chapter 9- Forgive Me

Chapter 9

Jerome's POV

*•*Hours Later•*•

I was walking to my room. I unlocked the door and walked in, slamming the door behind me. "I'm such a dumbass!" I yelled and punched a hole in the wall. "Shit... That's gonna cost a lot." Just then, my phone rang. "Hello?" "Jerome! Oh my god!" It was Adam. "Adam! What's wrong?" "It's Jazzlyn! She's in the hospital!" "What!? Why?" "S-Sh-" He broke out in tears. "She tried to kill herself, Jerome. She's in coma." "What?! Which hospital?" "Grace Hall." "Give me 10 minutes." I hung up and ran downstairs and through Minecon. Someone grabbed my arm. I turned and it was Notch. "Jerome, what's wrong?" "Jazzlyn tried to kill herself and she's in the hospital!" I yelled. Everyone turned their heads. "I'm coming with. She's a good friend of mine." We ran to the car and drove to Grace Hall.

We got there and I ran up to the reception desk. "Jazzlyn Remember." "Relation?" "Boyfriend." "Follow me." She walked us to a room.

We walked in and I saw her, awake, but on so many different machines. "Jazzlyn..." I whispered. I saw the guys. Adam, The Fish, and Ty were all in tears. The Canadian was in an emotionless gaze. "Can I have a minute alone with her?" I whispered. They all walked out, and I sat next to her. "Jazz, I'm sorry for all of the stuff I said. I feel like shit for saying it and I regret it. Take me back, please. I'm so sorry." She choked out,"I forgive you." Before falling asleep.