Chapter 10- It's All Fun And Games Until Someone Gets Hurt

Chapter 10

Jazzlyn's POV

I was finally allowed out of the hospital today. Jerome didn't leave me until I woke back up. He was taking me out of the hospital. As soon as we were out, reporters were swarming us. I sighed then yelled,"Everyone move the fuck out of the way!" They all stopped and I walked through and to Jerome's car. Adam brought Notch back to Minecon a few hours ago, so we are meeting them there. "Let's hurry. Before the reporters go crazy again." I said and he drove out of the parking lot

About 10 minutes later, we were at the hotel. "Wait, before we go into the hotel," I whispered,"Are we still-? Or?" I turned to him. "Let's forget yesterday ever happened, OK?" I smiled as he said that. "OK." We got out of the car and met at the door. He grabbed my hand and opened the door with the other.

Everyone in the building turned to us. I hid my face. Then, everyone started cheering. I looked up, and Notch was on stage. "Everyone let's give a round of applause for survivor, Jazzlyn Archer Remember!" I looked down at my arms. The scars were still noticable, even if you weren't looking for them. "Jazz, would you like to come up and say a few words?" I smiled and nodded. I went up and grabbed the mic. "Friend, Mojang staff, fans, I have a story. I was reading little articles on the internet and came across an article called 'Angels' I read it and it was a conversation between a little boy and a teenage girl. The little boy was asking about the scars on her wrist. He also explained about his mom. He said that this normal teenage girl was an angel because angels have scars because they don't like it on Earth, and they are trying to get back to Heaven. He said his mom was angel, but went to back. He also asked her not to go back to Heaven. I had almost left to Heaven, but I fought strong." I choked back tears as I continued,"I was just so stressed, that I got pushed over my limit. But, I came out as a survivor!" I yelled the last part and everyone cheered. "I am very happy to have people like all of you by my side no matter what. Does anyone have any questions?"

I saw a young girl about 10 years old, raise her hand in the front row. "Yes, the little girl in the front row." "I was just wondering, how did you end up in the hospital in the first place?"