Small Vaction

We had a week off before we went back on the Enterprise. I was excited to stay in San Francisco for a week cause I could stay with my family and Dean, well I see Dean almost everyday but we're both busy. I spend most of the first days at my house cause I missed hanging out with the rest of my brothers and my dad. It was rather relaxing and calm.

   I kept playing this old song called San Francisco by 5 Seconds of Summer, an Australian pop punk band. They were really popular through the years 2011-2030 and they are really cute. I like Calum, the bass of the band. Then Ethan and Patrick told me to change the song since it was getting "annoying".

    On Wednesday, I hanged out with Kirk, Bones, and Dean. We went to this restaurant that Dean and I both love and then we went to see a movie. The movie was called Fright Night and the main guy Charlie, looks exactly like Pavel.  After the movie ended we all head home and I went through my pictures on my phone and saw this:

  After the movie ended we all head home and I went through my pictures on my phone and saw this:

   I forgot I took that picture when Pavel and I went to see Finding Dory during a shore leave. I felt a tear coming down my check and I wiped it off. I text Sulu asking if he was with Pavel and he texted back saying he was. I asked him what they were doing and Sulu said that they were just walking around and buying things for their families. I recommended this amazing store and said have fun.

     For the remaining days, I mostly hang out with my family and Dean tagged along. We took lots of pictures and we made awesome memories. They told us what we missed while we were gone and how everyone was doing. Michael told me that my best friend, Sunny, is getting married this summer and he wants me to come really badly.

   My dad wanted me to invite Kirk, Bones, Scotty, Chekov, Sulu, Spock, and Nyota to a BBQ. I texted everyone except for Chekov. I don't know why I don't have enough courage to text him. So I asked Dean to text him for me and he did it for me. The BBQ was the Sunday before we leave.