2 - Family love

" I'm home. "

I greeted my parents that were busy on the phone all the time. I then dragged my feet to the kitchen to see what leftover they left for me. Oh! Pizza ? Before I could grabbed it,

" Sorry ! Not yours doggie. "

The long hair girl with purple shade pushed me until I fell on the ground. Woahh what happening? My head felt so dizzy. I touched my back head, it's felt watery.

" Ewww! Omma! Areum try to scare me . " The girl screamed when she saw the bloods.

I just about to get up, omma came up to me, pulled my hair and dragged me to my "room".

" Because you're scaring my beloved daughter, no foods for this week ! Just die in there. " She said her last words and shut the door loudly.

I looked at the door blankly until I didnt felt the pain on my head anymore. Suddenly, my vision became blurry and dark. Am I going to die ? Yes. This is what I want.

••••••••••••

" How fool wishing for that. "

He watched the poor girl while sitting on his floating throne.

" Dont you want to do something ? " The other person asked as he was watching her too. He just stay silent on his throne and doesnt make any movements.

•••••••••••••

The girl who lying on the floor lifelessly suddenly been poured a bucket of hot water, made her jumped and hit the ceiling.

" Hey lazy bum, why are you still sleeping ? It's Saturday and it's freaking your working day! " The father greeted her "beloved" daughter with joy.

" I am ..sorry.. Ap- " The girl been cutted off.

" Dont call me that , stupid girl. Anyway, we are going out today. Make sure before 5 p.m. , everything has done. " He said.

" Can I go ...see a doctor ...for awhile? " The girl said slowly and softly while holding her pain due her burned skins because of the "rain shower" just now.

" NO ! NOT IN MILLION YOU CAN LEAVE THIS HOUSE. " He shouted to her.

" Honey! Let's go. We will be late for the party. " Mother shouted from the living room. With that, he left.

" Party ? What is 'party' ? " I said to myself.

Why am I still alive ? I thought I will never feel again this pain.

With shaking burned hand, I touched my head. The blood is already dried and I could feel the cut. Ignore the pain, I went to the kitchen , searching for salt and a piece of cloth to cover the cut.

While I was wrapping the cloth around my head, someone rang the doorbell. I peek from the kitchen's window to see outside, there's a boy standing in front the house.

" Could it be Jinyoung's friend ? " I thought.

I ignored that person and continue wrapping the cloth around my head. Not wanting he seeing someone in the house, I crawled to the bathroom. Taking this opportunity, I wash every parts of my body even the burned skins.

After done washing, I started to clean the house. I did all the things what they listed and it's take me 3 hours to clean the house including the dogs' place.

" Last then I could rest for awhile." I got half an hour before my family came home. I picked up two full plastic bags and dragged to the dumpster beside my house.

I just stepped out from the gate, a boy who coming to this house this morning came up to me.

" Are you Jinyoung's maid ? Is Jinyoung home ? " The boy asked.

Jinyoung didnt allowed me to speak or meet her friends. So, I just ignored him. With blank face, I walked away and went to the dumpster while dragging the plastic bags.

" Eh hey ! I am talking to you , jerk." He yelled but I still ignored him. " What the hell.. " He cursed.
" Are you deaf ? I'm just asking wheather she's home or not. Stupid maid. " With that, he left.

Being called a stupid is already my foods. Even the teachers called me that. Am I really that stupid ?

••••••••••••••

" From now on, you are her guardian. "

" Understood. "

" But remember, once you fell in love, you are officially not an angel anymore. "

" Yes, I understood."

" And also, there will be your rival to get her. Please keep an eye on her. This is your mission to guide her.

"  Yes. "

" Dismiss "